BY MAYBELLINE

• I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?29 Answers
  • I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Princess J.
I loved this! It didn't feel heavy on my eyelashes and it didn't clump! I like that my lashes looked defined and a little bit longer after I put this on. And the blue color? Oh my goodness! I LOVE it! I'm a little modern so it was just subtle enough to not be off putting but added the right amount of flare that I was looking for.
Sidney C.
I honestly am starting to reach for this mascara more. I love the subtle pop of blue, my coworkers loved it and I kept getting compliments on how cool it was. It's easy to apply and I'd buy it again. One thing I wish was that there could be a white primer mascara attached so the blue could be more vibrant if you wanted it to be.
Melissa L.
Ortonville, MI
This mascara is very affordable and can make your eyes POP!! It may help to look up some ideas on how you can make Blue masacara work with your makeup but it's worth it. It's definitely fun to play with something different I would recommend this to a friend
Merly O.
Absolutely love my mascara first time wearing it I received so many compliments from my peers, I definitely let them know I got it free and for testing purposes, easy to apply the look can be sported everyday as well as on occasion !
Brittany J.
San Antonio , TX
I received this mascara in my voxbox the other free for testing purposes and honestly I'm pretty disappointed. It said that it would show on all types of lashes and you couldn't even tell that there was any blue on my lashes and I purposely work something blue thinking it would definitely make my lashes pop. I love maybelline and great lashes, but I wouldn't buy one that's colored ever.
Natasha P.
Belgium, WI
Today I received the royal blue mascara in my first vox box! I received it for FREE. I love the length this mascara gave to me. Not that crazy about the color so I just put some black mascara over it which works good. Other than the color I love the mascara!
#gotitforfree #royalblue #influenster #contest #greatlashblue #complimentary
Simma L.
Holliston, MA
The blue hue actually works! This product takes a few coats to actually get on your lashes, and it's not waterproof, therefore it's very easy to come off. Other than those two downsides, this product is amazing! I never knew blue mascara would look so good!
Mary C.
Cleves, OH
I really love Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara ! It makes my lashes pop. This mascara goes on smooth and makes my lashes beautiful. I received Maybelline Great Lash Blue free/complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Paulina E.
I wouldn't think blue mascara would look good on me but I was surprised to find the results. I tried it on and it looked great. I like how it's royal blue because it's such a unique color and summer is coming and I think this might be my summer look. The mascara makes my eyes pop and it's really great!
JoAnna F.
Lincoln, NE
I wasn't sure if I was going to like the royal blue color of this mascara since I typical stick to the traditional black hue. However, I found it to be a nice pop of color but one that wasn't TOO out there. Again, I am a pretty simple makeup wearer so this product wasn't my favorite but was very smooth and light which felt great!
Victoria F.
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Nicky B.
Quincy, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Carolina G.
London
Does it volumize?
Buffy M.
Tell city , IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?

Walmart