BY MAYBELLINE

• I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?29 Answers
  • I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Courtney T.
I recently received this mascara complementary form influenster, and I love it! When I first say that is was blue, I was kind of on the fence. Then I tried it on and I loved it! It look so good on the lashes, and the formula is great. The wand does a good job and spreading out each lash with minimal clumping.
Katie F.
I love the formula of this mascara, it didn't clump, it went on really smoothly and separated my lashes. I like that you could swipe it on for a subtle hint of color or build on it to make  it a more bold look. I received this product complimentary to test.
V M.
While Great Lash is truly a classic and one of my go-to pharmacy mascaras, I didn't love the blue. I have a very simple and classic look and this just didn't scream sophistication. I just turned 27 and I feel too old for it. This would be cute on a 16 year old girl going to a dance. The formula is fine, it's just not my style and does nothing for my brown eyes. Thank you for the free sample though. :)
Sam P.
Middletown, CT
Although I was hesitant to try Maybelline Great Lash in Blue I was pleasantly surprised. The blue hues in the mascara are subtle enough and perfectly accent any eye color (coming from someone with hazel eyes). I did receive this product for free to test and review, but was very satisfied with the product... enough so that I would buy it myself. Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara
Andra G.
Tallahassee, FL
I love that it's a slight tint of blue that can work well with any outfit. I wore it out and got a couple couple. It doesn't extend the eyelashes as much as I thought, but it was super easy to use and not too expensive. I would definitely recommend this product!
Sarah P.
New Lenox, IL
Although this is not the best volumizing mascara, the royal blue pigment is great! For me, I used it on my lower lashes for a pop of color and it was enough pigment to make it noticeable but not obnoxious. Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara I received this product for free through Influenster.
Aly H.
Statesville, NC
Very easy, smooth application. Beautiful color and pigmentation, I received this item compliments of Influenster and Maybelline. I absolutely love this mascara and will be using and buying more! Highly recommend for anyone looking to add some color to their life!
Sahara J.
Odenton, MD
I got this product from Influenster and I liked it a lot! I've been using Great Lash for years but I had never tried out their blue mascara. The mascara lengthens and makes your eyelashes stand out really nicely. Even though I did get it for free, the price of this mascara is really amazing with how much product you get and the results!
Olivia P.
Thorp, WI
Maybelline Great Lash Blue mascara is awesome! I did receive it free for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own. This is the same great formula as the original product, which I've used in the past. The color is subtle, so you'll need several coats if you want it to be really noticeable.Maybelline Great Lash Royal Blue Mascara
Kelsey W.
Jackson, MI
I received these products for free from Influencer so I could text them on my own, however all opinions are mine. This product made my lashes stand out and look beautiful. I also had great length and the blue is a beautiful color. Defiantly worth checking out!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.