BY MAYBELLINE

• I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?29 Answers
  • I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Rema S.
I’ve tried this multiple times but honestly it never does good for me. The formula is so light and I️ feel like it doesn’t keep my lashes up. I️ need so many coats and even then I️ still don’t have better lashes.
Jessica U.
Grayson Valley
This is an oldie but a goodie! Works great for full coverage on your lashes. It’s doesn’t clomp much. It is a cheaper mascara so there is some
Clomping but it’s easy to apply and I would recommend to others!
Abby S.
Fort Wayne, IN
I received the Maybelline Royal Blue Great Lash mascara from influenster in the Blue is the New Black voxbox completely complimentary. I've used great lash mascara for years as a basic go-to mascara, not for intense length or volume, and this delivered in that sense. The formula for this specific shade seemed a fair amount thinner, though, which I wasn't a fan of. I was expecting the color to be very bold and noticeable based on ads that I'd seen before, but was disappointed to see that (without any kind of base or white mascara) the color is hardly noticeable unless looking at my lashes up close. While this makes it better for every day use, I was hoping to do some bold looks with this color and and disappointed to find out that I won't be able to do so without purchasing another product to enhance it. I'm glad I was able to give this a shot for free through influenster, but I don't think I would buy this product. I've added before and after photos so that you can see what the mascara looked like on me!
Bri C.
boise
This mascara is very clumpy. It doesn’t make your lashes long it just clumps them. Used it 2 times, packaging is nice but that is pretty much the only good thing about it. Definitely wouldn’t but it again.
Amanda L.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
So I am rewriting my first review. I used it again and it worked fine. Maybe the first time, there was just too much on the brush, but I love it! Now, it is working amazing. I've gotten so many compliments on my makeup!

I received #maybelline #greatlashblue from #influenster for free! #freemakeup wtf?! Anywho, I absolutely loved the color, but the product itself was too wet and cakey. It literally clumped all of my lashes together and then I couldn't get it off! I was sitting there with my make up remover, cotton balls, tissues and an eyelash brush for over TEN minutes trying to get it off. I even jumped in the shower and did my usual face routine which tends to remove 95% of my make up in there, but when I came out, it was still there. I usually use Maybelline Mascara on a DAILY BASIS! I never leave home without it on. My usual go to is Colossal which I've been using since I started wearing make up in high school. I absolutely love Maybelline Mascara, but will happily do without this one! Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara is a fun and long lasting mascara product that let's you expresses individuality in this fun blue color. It is also smooth and easy to put on.
Sepi O.
Houston
This product is really good for drugstore ! However I'd say you can't really layer too much as it can get clumpier than the average mascara but I'd still highly recommend it as it's easy to take around and it's good pigment .
Fernanda L.
Atlanta, GA
It is a OK mascara, a very budget friendly and good for simple everyday look. It delivered on lash separation, but I couldn’t get great volume or length, it works better mixing with another mascara.
Bridget N.
Farmington, PA

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px 'Helvetica Neue'; color: #454545}

When I first encountered Great Lash Mascara, I was young and in a check out line. I thought I “Hey, why not try it?”. So I did and I remember liking it, however I soon found one of my favorite Maybelline products, Illegal Length and then continued collecting and trying many different mascaras. I would come back to Great Lash from time to time, especially when I was traveling and forgot my mascara. You seriously can’t bet the price/ quality ration. That being said, my best friend in college is still a loyal Great Lash user since high school. So I was super excited to try out Maybelline Great Lash Royal Blue Mascara.

However my experience wasn’t as great. I think since my lash are dark, it didn’t work as well for me as I thought it should. However for my personal style. I must say I like the pop of color, so I may continue to experiment and see if using a lash primer might help. For the price of the mascara it is definitely worth it to try. Thanks to Influenster and Maybelline for letting me try this product free for testing purposes.
Mabel L.
Elkins
This mascara is great for beginners. The way the brush is shaped gets all of your lashes and the container is packed with the product which is super nice. It’s very easy to apply and dries quickly!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.