BY MAYBELLINE

• I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
ludny s.
Smyrna , GA
The Maybelline Great Lash Royal Blue Mascara just become my favorite mascara. It looks very beautiful on me. The best part of this product is the brush because it prevents my eyelashes from clamping. It is very easy to apply, the color is lovely, and it last all day long with easy removal. I will definetely recommend this product.

I received this product as an experiment, but all my opinions are sole mine.
Rachel S.
Fort Mill, SC
I received Great Lash Royal Blue complimentary of Influenster and was really excited to try it out- blue is my favorite color! But while I love bright colors, I'm more of a neutrals gal when it comes to makeup, so blue mascara wasn't necessarily on my need-to-get list. But I am SO glad I got to try it out because I'm actually obsessed now and would totally recommend this mascara to pretty much anyone. The pigment is a true royal blue, absolutely gorgeous, but not overwhelming, so it's actually very wearable. My hubby didn't even realize I was wearing blue mascara until I turned more toward the sun and then he saw the true color and told me it was "really cool" lol. Also, it's in the same great formula as the regular Great Lash which means no clumping and the brush is the same (amazing) as the og Great Lash as well.
Overall, I think this is a great product- especially when you want to add a pop of color to your eyes but don't want anything overwhelming or unwearable on a regular day.
(While the product was complimentary, this review is all my own thoughts and opinions.)
Jeanne P.
LEWISTON, ME
I like it! After receiving this product to test out for them, I was excited. The colour is great, adds a nice pop to any look you have going. My only issue is that it doesn't really define or lengthen my lashes. I can overlook that since the colour makes them pop. I'm just a bit disappointed. I have small lashes and love to have them long!
Dakota L.
Brookport, IL
I honestly did not love this mascara. I have not tried the original black color but have always heard it was a cult fave. It did not volumize or lengthen my lashes at all and the blue once dried down is not very noticable. I really dont care for this mascara at all!
Judith v.
Garfield, NJ
I recently received this mascara from Influenster. I've been trying it every day to see how it wears and for a drug store item it lasts pretty long. Compared to other luxury mascaras is stays about the same amount of time. I love the blue hue it's something different for my everyday look. Overall nice mascara especially since it's very inexpensive!
Ashauntee A.
Jackson , MS
The product easily attached to lash s and does not clump much at all! In the sunlight then Royal Blue pigment is really visible! Definitely adds a pop of color to naturally dark eyes. I definitely would buy again! This mascara is also very us full for display makeup.
Bre M.
Las Vegas, NV
I didn't like this product. The blue color didn't transfer to my eyelashes and I'm blonde. The little that I was able to apply was sticky, clumpy and wax-like. I couldn't even use this for special effect make up and def wouldn't be able to see at a rave or music festival. I received this product complimentary for testing purposes- all views are my own
Katherine U.
Lexington Pk, MD
I received this product in a VoxBox from Influenster to test and review all opinions are my own.

I have brown eyes so the Royal Blue color of the mascara really did not go well with my eye color.

I remember accidentally buying this a long time ago and loving it. I don't know what changed. I like the color of it. It's very vibrant and pops.
Ashley A.
I received the product for review from Influenster. I must say I loved these products. I've used the Great Lash mascara before, but only the black. I loved the blue. It was so vibrant. While it's definitely not an everyday product, it'll be a nice addition to my kit.
The eyeliner was as equally amazing. Coming from someone who's used both high end and drugstore products, this eyeliner is a good affordable choice.
Samantha M.
Louisville, KY
When I first received this in my Influenster Vox Box, I wasn't too sure about blue mascara. However upon giving it a try, it really is flattering. It glides on smoothly with no clumps and adds an interesting pop of color. I love it! Thanks Influenster and Maybelline!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.