BY MAYBELLINE

• I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Makayla C.
Columbus, OH
When I received my FREE VOXBOX I lived for this mascara it's so vibrant and it's shows that you can throw a little color on your lashes to be different! It had no fallout and I would compare it to the lash sensational which is my fave mascara from maybelline. Not to mention the eyeliner was great and it didn't smear at all! I'm very satisfied.
Casey V.
My First Free VoxBox! For testing purposes only, has been very useful since i like to wear eyeliner daily! However, the Great Lash Blue needed more color since i have dark eyelashes and couldn't really tell that i was was wearing blue mascara.
Isabella J.
West New York, NJ
The idea of this blue mascara is amazing. I love the way it looked, especially on someone with brown eyes and dark lashes. My issue with this is the actual product itself is not great.I dont like Great Lash as a mascara as I feel it does not have enough of an effect. I would not personally buy this product, but I would definitely try other brands of colored mascara because i like the way it looked.
Lisa J.
Washington, DC
I actually really liked the Maybelline Great Lash mascara in Royal Blue.  This is a cheaper alternative to getting that slight pop you need for a girl's night out.  My eyes are brown and I use this mascara for fun nights out and would definitely buy it.  Thanks to influenster for allowing me to review this product.

Domanique A.
Newport News, VA
I LOVE THIS MASCARA!! at first I was a little nervous because I've never tried colored mascara but once I tried it, I knew it was a keeper. It lasts for a long time and doesn't smudge at all. Using it as just a pop off color on your eyes easily shows it off. It matches any eye color as well.

*** I received Maybelline Great Lash Blue free/complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own***
Sarah M.
Thank you for sending me this free to try! I was so happy when I received it in the mail. First of all, blue is making a come back for mascara and I'm loving this. It's simple and it works. For the price, it can't be beat.
Kelly M.
Grain Valley, MO
I received a free sample in exchange for my honest opinion. This is a great color! But I found it a little on the sticky side. It was like mine was dry. Other than that and that I had to keep applying it in order for me to see anything, I love this color!! Makes going out with your friends fun!! Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara
chase c.
Muncie, IN
Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara is awesome! The mascara itself adds so much length and volume to my lashes, mine are short and fairly thin. I also love the unique blue color that gives a little extra pop on days I'm feeling like something different!
Anna S.
Emmaus, PA
I was so pleasantly surprised by this mascara! I definitely expected not so vibrant of a color but was shocked just how vibrant it was! It also went on smoothly and didn't clump. I wouldn't personally wear it all the time because of my brown eyes but if you are looking for something to add a little color to your makeup routine I would go for it!
Sarah S.
Skiatook
It started out good and last long on the eyelashes. It starts to show under the eyes after a bit for me but not to much. (Dark smudge) The bottle itself doesn’t last long especially if you wear it everyday. But all in all it’s an okay product. I like to mix it with some of my other mascaras and it really helps to make my lashes pop.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.