BY MAYBELLINE

• I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Mia C.
If you like really separated and lengthened lashes this is a great product. I got mine complimentary and it's one of my new favorite mascaras. I would compare it to the tarteist lash paint mascara so if you like that one you should definitely give this a try.
Domanique A.
Newport News, VA
I LOVE THIS MASCARA!! at first I was a little nervous because I've never tried colored mascara but once I tried it, I knew it was a keeper. It lasts for a long time and doesn't smudge at all. Using it as just a pop off color on your eyes easily shows it off. It matches any eye color as well.

*** I received Maybelline Great Lash Blue free/complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own***
Shawna F.
San Diego, CA
I received Maybelline Great Lash Blue complimentary for testing purposes and I do enjoy this product! As it is not a natural color, I wouldn't' consider it an everyday mascara, but it is nice for special occasions or times when you want to step outside the box with just a little color on a natural makeup day for some extra oomf. It's very pigmented and the blue color is very strong and noticeable. It applies nicely and lengthens a good amount, but is slightly clumpy. Otherwise it's a nice mascara for occasional use! All opinions here are my own!
Kelly M.
Grain Valley, MO
I received a free sample in exchange for my honest opinion. This is a great color! But I found it a little on the sticky side. It was like mine was dry. Other than that and that I had to keep applying it in order for me to see anything, I love this color!! Makes going out with your friends fun!! Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara
Najzhay R.
Willingboro, NJ
The pigmentation isn't as pronounced as they were advertised. In order for you to have that amount of blue on your lashes, you would've needed to apply multiple coats of mascara on. By that time, it would make the lashes clumpy. Plus I was hoping to make a winged eyeliner with this mascara but it's a little too watery and applies streaky. ~I received Maybelline Great Lash Blue free/complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.~
Megan B.
Yucaipa, CA
This was sent to me for free, and I absolutely love it, I don't really put it on my upper lashes but it is great for that pop of color to tie in and eye look at the lower lash line! I would definitely recommend anyone who isn't afraid of a little color to try this out!
Destiny B.
Tallahassee, FL
I Received This Mascara For Free From Influenster For Testing Purposes & I Actually Really Like It. This Mascara Is Different From Regular Black Mascara. My Eyelashes Are Already Long So This Mascara Gives Them Even More Length & The Blue Makes My Eyelashes Really Pop!
Casey V.
My First Free VoxBox! For testing purposes only, has been very useful since i like to wear eyeliner daily! However, the Great Lash Blue needed more color since i have dark eyelashes and couldn't really tell that i was was wearing blue mascara.
Daniela V.
Dedham, MA
El color es divino de verdad tus pestanas se ven azules y el azul es muy bonito, no me gusto esta mascara porque me parece que no da volumen ni alarga las pestanas y eso es lo que yo busco cuando compro una mascara.
definitivamente  no es mi numero 1 pero no esta mal si lo que estas buscando es cambiar de look y tener tus pestanas azules
Shenneika M.
Thank you so much. I received the Maybelline Great Lash Blue free/complimentary for testing purposes, and all opinions are my own. It gives my lashes color but if you are looking for volume it will not give that. Just the color. I like it. Maybelline New York
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.