BY MAYBELLINE

• I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?29 Answers
  • I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Jessica D.
I received this product free from Influenster for testing purposes, and ahh I really wanted to like this mascara! I tried it out this morning, and it just didn't give me the volume that I like from my mascaras. I get a little length, and the hint of blue is beautiful, but aside from that, my lashes didn't look nearly as full as I wanted them to. :(
Alana S.
Park Ridge, IL
I received this mascara for free to test. I have previously used this brand in black and it wasn't my favorite but I was excited to try it in blue. I was disappointed that it did not lengthen or volumize my lashes and the blue color was barely visible. It didn't even look like I was wearing mascara, nonetheless blue mascara. It is fun for dress up events, but not everyday use. I would not purchase it myself.
Lia T.
Raleigh , NC
I applied my unstoppable eyeliner. It really made my eyes pop without it being too much and looking unnatural. I then applied two coats of my great lash mascara. I did 2 coats because it really made my eyelashes longer with the fibers and gave them volume. I like both of these products and plan to buy them in the store when I finish. (I received these free/complimentary products for testing purposes but all opinions are my own).
Erika P.
Webster, NY
Influenster sent me a complimentary tube of Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara. I was hesitant when I saw that it was blue, but the formula is as great as it ever was and I love the wand. I'm not a blue mascara kind of girl, but it's fun for a pop of bold color on your bottom lashes for a girls night out!
Ashes H.
Sheffield Lk, OH
I received the Maybelline Great Lash box with the Great Lash Mascara in Royal Blue. This has been my first time trying a mascara that wasn't black......and I must say, I am in love. You can apply it lightly for a unique and subtle look or apply it heavily over a primer for a vibrant and dramatic look. It doesn't clump. It's long lasting. I am so in love with this mascara!
Chevelle B.
Powhatan Pt, OH
I received this product to test and review throigh Influenster. I loved it. It is just the way I remember Great Lash in High School. I have dark lashes so it wasn't an over powering shade of blue which I loved. Great product and I look forward to purchasing another when I run out!
ashley s.
ann arbor, MI
Thank you Influenster for sending me this product to review! Great Lash gives me great volume and length without any clumps. I like how the brush defines and separates my lashes. In my opinion this mascara compares to higher end brands at a fraction of the cost. That being said the blue is not for me. It just doesn't fit with my style and in my opinion it looks goofy. This would be fun for a photo shoot or a concert/festival however this does not fit in my everyday life.
Hayley H.
Pomona, CA
I absolutely love this mascara. At first I thought that it didn't apply well to my lashes, but it is actually the best that way because it gives the most subtle but vicious hint of blue to your lashes. The color pops and brings out any color eye well and I love using it. I definitely would not have stepped out of my comfort zone to buy this mascara, but now that I have been able to try it, I really love it!
Tiffany J.
Amazing! Wasn't sure how I felt about blue mascara, but I was so surprised! The color isn't so bright blue that you look crazy, haha! Its a nice subtle blue that shows up differently in certain lighting! Love it! And the formula is nice and lengthening! Influenster sent this product to me for free for review purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Ashley D.
Owingsville , KY
Amazing color, great coverage and very smooth. Definitely surprised me because I usually don't use bright colored mascaras. I definitely recommend it. It's definitely gonna be one of my favorites now. I received this product complimentary from influenster. Best product yet
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.