BY MAYBELLINE

• I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Kelly T.
Tallahassee, FL
I am a big fan of Maybelline products, but I received a free sample of the Great Lash Blue and after a good bit of application, the blue still wasn't very prominent. Also, the mascara formula isn't my favorite. Maybelline has other mascaras that I absolutely prefer over this one.
Elmedina F.
I recieved this mascara complimentary for testing purposes but this review is my own opinion. I must say this is the perfect mascara for a natural looking eyelashes. If you prefer something more dramatic and volumized(like me) you'll be disappointed. But it's great and has a wonderful pop of blue color for extra beautifulness that I will continue to use on my more natural look days.
Brittany C.
Rocky Mount, VA
I've been testing out this mascara for about a week now and I love it! You can do so many fun looks with the blue mascara or just add a simple pop of color! I definitely recommend giving it a try for yourself! It hasn't been irritating toward my eyes how other mascaras have. It also hasn't needed to be touched up repeatedly throughout the day which is great!
Celeste Z.
Berea, OH
I received this from #maybelline and #Influenster. The mascara was the first blue I have tried. It looked so awesome going on but then just looked black to me; I think my eyelashes are too dark maybe! I received this complementary for testing purposes and all opinions are my own.
Bethany T.
I was over the moon excited to try for free, Maybelline's Great Lash in Blue, it looked so cute in it's retro packaging of pink and green. The formula of the mascara goes on so smooth and the blue is the perfect shade, darkening the lashes, enhancing them, but when you turn your head and the light hits them the blue shines through and makes my eye color POP!
Snighdha C.
Long Is City, NY
I recently received free products from Influenster and Maybelline! They were given to me for testing purposes! I received blue mascara and a black eyeliner pen! I recently tried them out and they are great! The mascara is a beautiful color and the formula is so great! It added length to my lashes and gave them some volume! The eyeliner glides on so smoothly and is so pigmented! I really like these products!
Ashley C.
I received this product free from influenster for testing purposes. All opinions are my own. I really liked this products. It gave my usually black Mascara eye look a nice pop of color. I don't have the best lashes so I did have to do several coats for it to really standout. I received a lot of complements on the looks I did. I'll definitely be using this a lot more often.
Yesenia M.
Arlington, VA
Love this product!!!! This mascara brings with it the the amazing formula from the classic color which doesn't clump and separates beautifully with the added bonus of color!  This particular blue is so fun and really stands out with the ability to really elevate a less exciting look from boring to bold, would love to see the development of purple and green shades as well!
Adriana P.
Osprey, FL
I receive my @influenster @Maybelline #greatlashblue mascara
Super excited to try it I tried it on.
So i finally got to try it on the other day it goes on great no clumping so that's a plus. The only thing i recommend is that you use a white primer first if you have black eyelashes like me otherwise you really can't see the blue. #influenster #gotitfree #maybelline Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara
Marissa N.
El paso, TX
I love this mascara so much! I have dark brown eyes and I feel like it really complimented my eye color! When I am wearing this mascara, I get so many compliments about my eyes and how the just Pop! I'm so happy I got to try it out because I will definitely be buying more of it!

***I received this product for testing purposes and all opinions are my own.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.