BY MAYBELLINE

• I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?29 Answers
  • I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Jenna T.
I received this product for free in a Maybelline VoxBox from Influenster. I was excited to try it as I love testing out new products, but this ended up just being ok for me. From the ads, I expected it to be very vibrant, but it was not. You really have to build it up to get some color. The formula is eh, kinda clumpy/flakey. I don't think this is something I would purchase myself.
Connie J.
Long Island City, NY
I received Maybelline Great Lash Blue free/complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own. The blue mascara definitely brings a pop to anyone's eyes. However, I wish it didn't smudge as much throughout the day, which is a big thing I try to avoid for in mascaras.
Marlen B.
Boston, MA
I was very surprised by the mascara once applied on the lashes. The brush does help get in there and separate the lashes. I love the pop of blue this mascara gave me! The only thing i did not like was that it dries out your lashes so I would recommend wearing a primer underneath but overall i loved it. Thank you influenster for sending me this product to test
Emily S.
Mansfield, OH
I loved that I received this product complimentary, however I did not care for it. It went on extremely clumpy and I did not care for how my lashes looked afterwards. The color is pretty, but definitely meant for someone wth lighter eye lashes. Brunette lashes didn't look so good!
Kimberly L.
Elgin, IL
I love this product I got so excited when I got it. The packaging is so cute and it feels like it has more than it actually does. If it's something small I feel like the packaging should be small too. But overall the products are really good and I would totally be buying it again
Brittany C.
Asheville, NC
I've been testing out this mascara for about a week now and I love it! You can do so many fun looks with the blue mascara or just add a simple pop of color! I definitely recommend giving it a try for yourself! It hasn't been irritating toward my eyes how other mascaras have. It also hasn't needed to be touched up repeatedly throughout the day which is great!
Celeste Z.
Berea, OH
I received this from #maybelline and #Influenster. The mascara was the first blue I have tried. It looked so awesome going on but then just looked black to me; I think my eyelashes are too dark maybe! I received this complementary for testing purposes and all opinions are my own.
Christine W.
Brooklawn, NJ
Starting with clean hands, I removed the wand from the tube. Starting from the root of my lash, I started by wiggling the wand back and fortg into the lash, and the began sweeping throughout my lash to the top of my lash. I used two coats on my lashes. The two coats have me length and some volume.

Great-Last just happens to be one of my all time favorite drug store mascaras. That being said, I will definitely repurchase this mascara again. I'm not sure at the moment about the color. I will have to try the color again after I have full eye makeup on.

#greatlashblue #contest @influenster
Elmedina F.
I recieved this mascara complimentary for testing purposes but this review is my own opinion. I must say this is the perfect mascara for a natural looking eyelashes. If you prefer something more dramatic and volumized(like me) you'll be disappointed. But it's great and has a wonderful pop of blue color for extra beautifulness that I will continue to use on my more natural look days.
Larissa A.
Hays, KS
I was hesitant to try out the blue color at 32. Even though I look young, I still had reservations. Love it!!! Very fun color and love the consistency of the mascara! Lasted most of the day with very little flaking. I received this product for free in return for my honest review!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.