BY MAYBELLINE

• I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Ella S.
Rock Island, IL
It gave lots of length and was perfect for the wispy lashes look. It was the perfect pop of color for any makeup look. However, it dried very slowly and transfered lots. Overall, it was a great drugstore mascara. I would recommend it!! Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara
Allie K.
I received this through Influenster, complimentary to test and boy am I glad I didn't have to buy it. This product not only did not give the color pay off I was hoping for but it also didn't provide any volume or lengthening for my lashes. Such a horribly made product. I love the idea but just not impressed by the color they promise you'll see. Also the spooly was tiny so I knew I wasn't going to get any benefit other than the color. Really bummed it didn't work better.
Mary J.
I received this mascara from Influenster for free to review, however, I've been using Maybelline Great Lash Mascara since I was a teenager. The black mascara is a staple in my make up bag. It's a tried and true product for a great price. I have to say, I was very skeptical about the blue mascara at first, but this color/formula is perfection. It's pigmented, but subtle. It's not a super loud blue. I don't think it would be appropriate for the office, but it's a nice way to change things up for a night out.
Destiny R.
Auburn, CA
Wish i could have loved this mascara more but i think blue is just not my style. I even tried to use the mascara as a liquid eyeliner in hopes that itd pull the look together... too watery. Im sure the original black is great though. Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara
Joelle S.
Rockville, MD
I love the color of this mascara. Pigmentation gets more stars than anything else. There is no volume at all. I used a mascara base to achieve volume and fullness. I much prefer other formulas of maybelline mascara to the great lash. But other than that, was happy to receive it free.
Mariah C.
Swansea, IL
So I decided to do a smokey grey and black lid. I used black liner on my lid and under eye water line. The royal blue mascara made the eye pop. It comes standard packaging. I episode recommend this for bold who are bold with there eyes. I did received Maybelline Great Lash Blue complimentary for testing purposes, but this my opinion.
Alice T.
BRONX, NY
I've been wanting to try the colored mascara trend, so I was excited to receive this product for free in my VoxBox. It ended up being exactly what I was looking for: a pop of color thats subtle enough for everyday and can be played up for a night out. Very happy with this mascara! :)
Cece M.
I like this color mascara. I received the sample and wanted to try a new color. It was easy to put on and take off and It never pulled on my eyelashes. The blue was a subtle color, if you want more of a POP I use it with the Revlon Luminous base. I would recommend to someone to try.
Salina Z.
Cleveland, OH
I received the mascara for free, but I really didn't like it.  Being asian, I have thick black eyelashes that doesn't easily get colored.  This mascara didn't really give me the blue that it promised.  You can't tell the color very well especially from far away. If you really want blue eyelashes, use a primer beforehand and it works a lot better!
JENNIFER G.
gaithersburg, md
So I received this complimentary mascara from Maybelline and Influenster to test out. It was honestly okay not bad, I was expecting like a shocking blue on my lashes but it was subtle, which is not bad if you want to wear it to work (business office). Now, it did last long and did pretty much what the regular black mascara does and lifted my lashes, they did look good! Some of my coworkers did notice the blue  lol!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.