BY MAYBELLINE

• I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kaitlin R.
Marcus hook, PA
I am so happy I got to try this product! This is my first time trying a color mascara, and it's amazing! The formula is also great and doesn't clump like other brands I've used. And it doesn't feel heavy on my lashes. I would definitely recommend to all my beauty loving friends!
I received this product from influenster and maybelline for free for reviewing purposes.
Bri T.
Enterprise, AL
Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara is very pretty in color. The royal blue is perfect for spring & summer! I was so excited to get it free for testing and reviewing it. After putting it on my lashes I was disappointed that the blue color didn't show up as well as I had hoped. I will still be rockin' it though, just might have to put a few layers on.
Erin B.
Columbus, OH
This mascara is an easy way to achieve a fun look, but not something I would wear everyday. The formula wasn't enough to give me the length and volume I look for in a mascara, so I would recommend using a primer or 'fuller' mascara underneath. Overall it's great if you're looking to add a hint of color to your look. I received this product complementary in a VoxBox.
Michelle L.
This is a very lengthening mascara!! I do wish that it provided volume and lift though. The mascara could be clumpy sometimes and to fix that I brush through my lashes with a clean spoolie. The color isn't very noticible at all, which is pretty disappointing. It only shows up as blue in sunlight. Overall, it's okay but I wouldn't buy again
Leari J.
Guyton , GA
Firstly, I would like to say that I received the product for free review purposes but this doesn't sway me opinion. I did a review on YouTube about the product and only bad thing I had to say was the formula is kind of runny and the blue doesn't show up on dark lashes. Only reason I would use it for is bottom lashes but other than that I'd say it's not a must have.
Courtney C.
Lockport, IL
I was very surprised by this product! The blue color worried me at first but it looks great on. I have hazel eyes, dark hair, and an olive complexion so it worked great with my appearance as well as my style! It's perfect for going out and can match more than you think! It was very easy to apply and use and I would definitely recommend!
Allyson L.
-I received this product for free via Influenster and my opinions are my own.- I love this cobalt blue color of the mascara but unfortunately I had an allergic reaction to it immediately after putting it on! I didn't even get a chance to look in the mirror. I'm sure for someone without sensitive eyes this would be amazing but unfortunately I couldn't rock it like I needed to.
Jessie S.
Charlottesvle, VA
I got a lot of compliments when I paired this mascara with a blue cat eye however I felt as though you could barely see the blue tint on my lashes. This mascara also takes quite a bit longer than my other mascaras to dry completely so I kept getting it on my eyeshadow. I haven't used great lash in such a long time and I was kind of disappointed it didn't live up to my memories of using it as my first mascara. Oh well! Still good if your looking for a fun everyday look!!
Tara B.
Midlothian, TX
I received Maybelline Great Lash in Royal Blue courtesy of Influenster and Maybelline. As much as I wanted to love it because of the color, I used it once and gave it away. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't get my lashes to stop clumping together when trying to apply it. The color is noticeable, but isn't shocking. Definitely fun, but didn't work for my lashes
Jillian H.
Love this product!! I was nervous about it being blue. There are certain angles you can't tell it's blue and that's fantastic! If you are standing right in front of the person you can see it, from a distance it looks black. Goes on smooth and lasts long. Provides great length.
I received Maybelline Great Lash Blue free/complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.