BY MAYBELLINE

• I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Rachel C.
I was rather intimidated by this color but it is actually a lot more dull than it looks on the wand. Most people would probably consider that a dud, but I actually appreciate that it isn't overwhelming. Terrific formula, awesome packaging, and a good wand. I'm giving it 4/5 just because blue isn't an everyday color so I'm not sure just how much use I would get out of it.
Katherine W.
Bellevue, NE
This product was better than I had expected! The royal blue worked perfect for a night out look - which I matched with wing eyeliner in a charcoal color. I personally put black on first, then the blue on the top lashes, which have it a nice deep blend. The bottoms were the royal blue and made a statement! Love this product! Would love to use it with other brushes as well.
Melanie R.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
This was a free product from influenster in my vox box, really love the royal blue for a fun and edgy look. Brush is pretty good too, not my favorite but still made my lashes look nice. Will love to keep using this for a change from black. Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara
Kristina W.
Lexington, AL
I wasn't sure what shade of blue this would be but it is ELECTRIC! It is a good price, and I might wear it on a whim. I love this mascara in the black. It's easy to use and not too messy. I would not buy this because I don't see myself using blue mascara in the future, I'm just not that wild. Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara
Kala H.
Holcomb, MS
I received my blue mascara and waterproof liner from Maybelline and really enjoyed that the mascara was a vibrant royal blue. The formula was really smooth and I love how it applied, but I don't think this color was for me. I would definitely use it again though. It sure does make blue eye color pop out and I'm sure it would be beautiful with brown eyes too.
Claudia S.
I really love the color of this and was very excited to test out this free product.  However, I was a little disappointed with this product as it didn't make my lashes look any longer or fuller.  I really only use mascara for the reason of making my lashes have more volume.  You also need to make sure to use multiple coats to make the blue color noticeable.
Megan H.
I received Maybelline's Great Lash Royal Blue Mascara for testing purposes from Influenster. All opinions are my own.

Not super thrilled with the product. The color feels outdated and the mascara does not add any additional length or volume to my eyelashes.

The only plus side to this product is it's hypoallergenic and great for sensitive eyes.
Nicole i.
I have blonde eyelashes and so this product was very vibrant. I wore it on a night out with friends and although it was dark a lot of people complimented me. I like the consistency of the product and the brush, but with maybelline I didn't expect that to ever be a problem. It's a bold look for me , and I don't know how often I would wear it.
Amanda P.
DeWitt
When I was growing up my mom always used this mascara and I'd sit in the bathroom putting this on my lashes and no matter what I did it left my lashes clumpy I thought it was because I had no experience in makeup so I tried it again when I got older since everyone says good things about it and today I still think it's the worst. Maybe it's just the brush that isn't good.
kendall b.
St Petersburg, FL
I thought this product was great as I already had the original great lash! My green eyes really popped with the touch of blue on my lower lashes, and it's such a great alternative to the more expensive brands. Although I received this complimentary for testing purposes from maybelline, I would definitely go out and buy another one on my own!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.