BY MAYBELLINE

• I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Keyana B.
Tallahassee , FL
I already love this mascara in the black, but the blue just adds a pop to any look. I used it on both my falsies and my real lashes and made both look great! At first I was a bit skeptical because it is blue which most definitely not what I usually use but it actually was not as bright as I was afraid it was going to be. Definitely out of my comfort zone but I'm glad I tried it.
Alexsandra W.
Newport, NC
Let me tell you I am loving this blue mascara, it is giving my eye makeup new life! It's super dark blue so it doesn't change the look that much at all. I have brown eyes and have noticed my eyes look so much brighter when I use the blue mascara. Super waterproof too! Stays on all night love it! I received it in my voxbox from influenster free for reviewing purposes but all opinions are my own!
Saquavia M.
Atlanta, GA
I received for free to try out. The mascara is a beautiful royal blue color. Although the mascara didn't lenghthen or add much volume, it did add a blue tint which I thought was very fun. Paired with blue eyeshadow or eyeliner could create a nice fun spring/summer look. I'm not replacing my staple mascara, but I do see myself reaching for the royal blue great lash mascara again!
Maile M.
Furlong, PA
I love the idea of having cobalt blue lashes but with my dark brown hair it just doesn't show. It would be great if it came with a white primer to really help the color pop! I have lashes that don't stay curled unless I use waterproof lashes and it was the case with this mascara as well. They went from curled right back to stick straight after putting on the first coat.
Kalyn S.
The color of this mascara is beautiful but not as vibrant as I expected! I received this product for free from Influenster to test out. I use the Great Lash in Blackest Black often. It's a staple in my makeup back so I was stoked to receive this mascara along with the liner! I'm super excited that blue mascara is making a comeback and I can't wait to create more looks with this mascara!
Bethany M.
PITTSBURGH, PA
I was sent this product from Influenster in exchange for a fair and unbiased review.

Blue lashes? Not my thing. HOWEVER, I loved rocking the blue on my lower lash line! It was a fun pop of color in an unexpected place, especially on me, because I rarely go all out on makeup looks.

A few notable issues: 1. If you have dark lashes, apply a white base to make the color stand out. 2. If you want volume, this is not the mascara for you. Length? Yes. Volume? No.

Find me on YouTube at Housewifenails, where I have a video posted of me trying this product for the first time. I can't link it here, sry!
Amanda J.
I love the color of this mascara! It's the first colored mascara I've ever tried. I was a little apprehensive and didn't think it would look good with my green eyes but I really love it and I got a lot of compliments. The only thing is that it doesn't add any volume to my lashes. I usually use two mascaras - one for length and one for volume so I'm definitely missing the fullness I'm used to
Belgi J.
I loved the vibrant Blue hue on this mascara! It also was perfect for me because it did not make my eyelashes heavy, i have very straight long lashes so i stay away from anything that doesnt help them stay curled. This is my new favorite tinted mascara! I loved it will definitely buy a refill after thisone is all gone... which judging by the use I'm giving it will be very soon!
Ana W.
Coral Springs, FL
I've purchased this product for years during each of its limited launches.  I've always wanted an affordable version of colored mascara verse department stores prices.  Thanks to Maybelline for making a color mascara with quality color lasting formula.  This blue stands out, I love wearing it on my bottom lashes only with blue liner for that extra POP!
Kourtney S.
Baton Rouge, LA
LOVED this mascara. It's was the first brand I ever tried and this new color made me fall in love even more. The formula and wand are amazing. I would recommend a lash primer, but if you don't have one it's still an amazing product. I did a bold eyeliner with the first look I did and that's the only thing different I would've done. You couldn't appreciate the color bc of it!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.