BY MAYBELLINE

• I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Fatima C.
Livermore, CA
I thought this was going to be just another mascara but the color intrigued me. I tried it on and didn't see much color payoff myself but thought the day i kept getting compliments from everyone at work! I love using this mascara for a pop of color, but i do wish the color was more vibrant. *disclaimer: I received this product free of charge for testing purposed from maybelline*
Liz T.
This mascara is bright blue straight out of the package with a basic lash brush. I have black lashes so the blue isn't super obvious on me. In fact the first time i wore it my husband didn't notice a difference. The second time i used the eyeliner with it and without prompting he complemented my eyes. I would think that this would work better on individuals with lighter lashes. I was given this product to sample from influenster for free
Angela S.
I received the Maybelline Great Lash Blue complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are true and my own! I love the applicator and the color is so beautiful! But I'm the type who loves to add volume and length to my eyelashes & it's not a mascara that does that. It would look so pretty on bottom lashes though for a nighttime look and I would definitely use it for that!
Yamily S.
New York , NY
I got this amazing product thru Influenters for Free, yes for FREE! And I love it. It goes on easily and washes off easily with soap and water. If it is really hot outside it does not sweat or wear off. It is the only one that I can use that does not cause eye allergies or make my eyes red and itch. 100% recommended! You can get it in your nearly Drugstore 💙
#GreatLashBlue @Influenster @Maybelline #contes
Amy h.
I received Maybelline Great Lash Blue free/complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are your own this is the first time I've used the blue shade and I was very impressed at how bright the blue shade was I loved it and several people also noticed that it was blue the first time wearing it I looked the wand liked it wasn't one of those weird plastic ones I would definitely repurchase this and would like them to come out in more shades
Kellie C.
Turlock , CA
I think the Great Lash Blue is very pretty. I used two layers to achieve the look in the picture. Blue mascara is not something I wear often but I could do it for an everyday look. The formula is buildable with no clumps or smearing.
Keyana B.
Tallahassee , FL
I already love this mascara in the black, but the blue just adds a pop to any look. I used it on both my falsies and my real lashes and made both look great! At first I was a bit skeptical because it is blue which most definitely not what I usually use but it actually was not as bright as I was afraid it was going to be. Definitely out of my comfort zone but I'm glad I tried it.
Alexsandra W.
Newport, NC
Let me tell you I am loving this blue mascara, it is giving my eye makeup new life! It's super dark blue so it doesn't change the look that much at all. I have brown eyes and have noticed my eyes look so much brighter when I use the blue mascara. Super waterproof too! Stays on all night love it! I received it in my voxbox from influenster free for reviewing purposes but all opinions are my own!
Saquavia M.
Atlanta, GA
I received for free to try out. The mascara is a beautiful royal blue color. Although the mascara didn't lenghthen or add much volume, it did add a blue tint which I thought was very fun. Paired with blue eyeshadow or eyeliner could create a nice fun spring/summer look. I'm not replacing my staple mascara, but I do see myself reaching for the royal blue great lash mascara again!
Erin L.
Alta Loma, CA
Loved this mascara from Maybelline! It was just the right amount of color to make my eyes pop! The packaging is standard for mascara, so no complaints there. It lasted all day without flaking or dulling. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to spice up their Mascara routine and add some fun!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.