BY MAYBELLINE

• I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Catherine M.
Rockland, MA
lMaybelline Great Lash Blue!
Be specific: discuss how you used the product and/or your testing experience.
I received Maybelline Great Lash Blue free/complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.I love this blue mascara! It came Just in time for easter! Goes great with my blue eyes! @influester @maybelline #igotitfree #testing #maybelline #influenster #greatlashblue
Kayla H.
Port angeles, WA
It's not very blue when I put it on but the brush was amazing! It made my lashes so much longer so much easier than the mascara I have been using! And I got it for free from Influenster! I would definitely recommend to others! I personally would go with black but the blue isn't to bright so it works!
Amber W.
Atlanta, GA
This product is great! It is not too flashy but gives your eyes and awesome color on days when you just want to wear some mascara and eyeliner. I have worn it a few days in a row and people have given we complement when they can see my eyes in the sun! I will definitely be using this this summer to draw attention to my eyes on those days when I do not want to wear a lot of make up
Michelle H.
I received Maybelline Great Lash Blue free/complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own. The royal blue color really popped out on my eyes! It is definitely a more fun look than the classic black. The formula isn't too clumpy and the brush lets you apply evenly. The small brush lets you get to every lash. The formula was extremely easy to remove. I did not get blue smudges all over my eyes when removing the mascara which was awesome!
Abbey M.
All my ladies know that not a single girl was rolling up in middle school without this mascara on, and let me say I am ecstatic it is back. The maybelline signature brush is better than ever, always providing clump free buildable lashes. The blue hue is not to shy away from, it is deeper now, and very wearable. Get yourself a mascara for the summer, this look is so on trend.
Brianna R.
Bonaire, GA
Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara was an awesome mascara! I loved the color and how smooth it went on and how it was clump free. I do wish it did have a little thicker formula to stand out a little more than it did! Overall it was a great product and I would definitely use it again!
Taminashimone G.
West Park, FL
I have always loved the Maybelline Great Lash Mascara but the blue is really lovely. I wore it to a family gathering recently and loved how it worked with the rest of my makeup . This is definitely one of my favorite mascara to date.
I received Maybelline Great Lash Blue complimentary for testing purposes, all opinions are my own. Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara
Fernanda C.
Deerfield Bch, FL
I am a basic girl, period! So when I received for free my maybelline great lash royal blue I was like thanks but no thanks lol
My roomie was more excited than me, so I decided to try, girl I'm going to tell ya! I've been wearing it almost every single day!! Does not run anywhere and gives such a special touch! Love it!!
christina t.
Phoenix , AZ
Thank you so much influenster for my free blue mascara !! Honestly it was 50/50 for me I love the way it made my eyelashes look but I can bearly even tell that I had blue mascara on ! Maybe if I would have done a neon eyeshadow it would have looked more blue .. I will try that next time I wear it :)
Amanda H.
I like the blue mascara but i felt like I could not get enough product out of the tube to put on my eyelashes. I use the waterproof black mascara from Maybelline daily so I love this brand but I'm not sure how I feel about the blue. Overall I liked the change of color but it didn't bring out my eyes as much as I would have liked. "I received this product free for testing purposes."
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.