BY MAYBELLINE

• I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?29 Answers
  • I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
ella F.
Disclaimer: i got this product as a free sample in return for my review. This Maybelline Great Lash Royal Blue Mascara by Maybelline New York is pretty versatile because when applied in small amounts, it can look black. I wore this for a dance recital and got many compliments on how cool it looked. My favourite part is that it was easy to apply and didn't clump like some mascaras tend to.
Chris P.
Just received my free Maybelline Great Lash in blue and it was really interesting! I've never tried a different mascara color other than black. I have dark brown hair and lashes so I didn't know what to expect with the blue. It took a few coats for a tinge of blue to show on my lashes. Unfortunately, the blue doesn't work very well with dark hair. But overall it's still a good mascara!
Maria G.
I received this from Influenster for free complementary to test and review and I am so glad I got to it's such a fun mascara since I have. Lack eyelashes it's not super super bright but I can layer it to make it brighter, i love the brush it separates my lashes and doesn't make them clumpy I like it so much I ended up getting the black one that I can wear daily. One of my new favorites!
Sarah A.
Richmond, VA
Thank you influenster for sending me a complimentary full-size Maybelline Great Lash Royal Blue mascara along with a black eyeliner. This product is the perfect item needed to amp up your look subtly. I have dark lashes and the blue tint really makes my eyes pop. The formula is great as well. It doesn't flake and it holds the lashes' curl for a long period of time. Highly recommend it!
Marlena D.
I have always loved Maybelline Great Lash mascara, it's what I used on a daily basis. This blue is something I've never tried, but since I got it for free in my VoxBox, I thought I'd give it a try. Its definitely blue! It's really not necessarily my style, but maybe for a fun girls night or something. It does go on very smoothly and can be layered to be more dramatic. Thanks Maybelline!
Rebecca H.
Rexburg, ID
The brush is horrible to apply this mascara with! It seems impossible to get the lashes thick enough. Furthermore, the gorgeous cobalt color does not pay off well on the lashes. What little blue does show, ends up fading to a darker color throughout the day. Not to mention the flaking. Will no be purchasing this again. Luckily I got this item for free in exchange for my honest review.
Kayla H.
Port angeles, WA
It's not very blue when I put it on but the brush was amazing! It made my lashes so much longer so much easier than the mascara I have been using! And I got it for free from Influenster! I would definitely recommend to others! I personally would go with black but the blue isn't to bright so it works!
Charissa A.
Fishers, IN
I received Maybelline Great Lash Blue complimentary for testing purposes and at first I was apprehensive. I have always used black mascara so this was a step outside my boundaries. I have to say that I was impressed! It's blue but not shocking and I actually really like it! I'm not a big fan of the wand personally but everything else about it more than impressed me! Glad I got to try it otherwise I would've never stepped out of my comfort zone!!
Michelle H.
I received Maybelline Great Lash Blue free/complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own. The royal blue color really popped out on my eyes! It is definitely a more fun look than the classic black. The formula isn't too clumpy and the brush lets you apply evenly. The small brush lets you get to every lash. The formula was extremely easy to remove. I did not get blue smudges all over my eyes when removing the mascara which was awesome!
McKenzie G.
Lathrop, MO
I can honestly say that I absolutely LOVE this mascara. Great Lash is personally a nostalgic reminder of watching my mom put on mascara in the morning when I was young so I love it for that reason. This blue mascara is soooo fun! Although it didn't build up my lash volume or length like I would have preferred it was a total game changer! I happen to love a pop of color on my lower lash line and this is the PERFECT way to do so!! Highly recommend!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.