BY MAYBELLINE

• I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Kimberly Y.
Akron, OH
The concept is great. The color looks amazing on the brush. However, I did not get the color payoff I expected. There wasn't a subtle pop of color. The mascara also did not do anything to lengthen or thicken my lashes. Once I applied my normal mascara and reapplied the Maybelline, I was able to see "some" color. I plan to try it again with a white primer to determine if it works for my dark lashes.
Marlena D.
I have always loved Maybelline Great Lash mascara, it's what I used on a daily basis. This blue is something I've never tried, but since I got it for free in my VoxBox, I thought I'd give it a try. Its definitely blue! It's really not necessarily my style, but maybe for a fun girls night or something. It does go on very smoothly and can be layered to be more dramatic. Thanks Maybelline!
Sydney B.
Jacksonville, FL
This mascara went on smooth, no clumps in sight! The blue shade is gorgeous, I was afraid it would be too bright but it's actually very complimentary. Definitely not something I'm going to wear every day but I'm excited to work it in to my routine as a little surprise for Friday nights or even just to add some fun to a Tuesday. I received this product complimentary from Maybelline and Influenster for testing purposes in exchange for an unbiased review.
Sarah A.
Richmond, VA
Thank you influenster for sending me a complimentary full-size Maybelline Great Lash Royal Blue mascara along with a black eyeliner. This product is the perfect item needed to amp up your look subtly. I have dark lashes and the blue tint really makes my eyes pop. The formula is great as well. It doesn't flake and it holds the lashes' curl for a long period of time. Highly recommend it!
Kai-Niambi D.
I never in a million years thought to try blue mascara, but I did and I'm in loooove!!! First timer here and new fan of blue! The consistency is about the same as others but I love the shade because it's not too wild and crazy... subtle, but noticeable and fun!!! I'd recommend it to my friends for sure!!
Amy K.
Dallas, TX
I was a little skeptical at first but honestly I love how the blue mascara looked against my green eyes! It's definite not as harsh as black mascara and gives a summery fresh look! I got compliments too while I was out that day running errands! I absolutely would recommend it and can't wait to use it more! Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara
Caitlin E.
Cottonwd Hts, UT
Thank you so much influester for sending me this product! I am the biggest makeup fan ever & I love trying new products. It is very affordable and I love the blue for a fun night out look or to play around with any makeup. Love the blue and highly recommend this to all you spontaneous people out there! 💙
Maria G.
I received this from Influenster for free complementary to test and review and I am so glad I got to it's such a fun mascara since I have. Lack eyelashes it's not super super bright but I can layer it to make it brighter, i love the brush it separates my lashes and doesn't make them clumpy I like it so much I ended up getting the black one that I can wear daily. One of my new favorites!
Dominique T.
Philadelphia , PA
I received the Maybelline Great Lash Blue Mascara complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster. I wanted to really test this out and see how I liked it and to be honest I'm not a huge fan of colored mascara. I'm not sure if it was just me but I had to apply several coats of it to really see it. And I'm just a classic black mascara lover. But if you love color than this is for you!!
Michelle D.
Youngstown, OH
I was super excited to try this blue mascara. I've always hated Great Lash, it's the only Maybelline product I don't like. This mascara is just as horrible as I remember it to be. You couldn't even tell I had any mascara on. If I tilt my head in just the right light you can see a tiny hint of blue but that's it. I even tried it with an eyelash primer and it still didn't help what so ever.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.