BY MAYBELLINE

• I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Sharlene D.
Bronx, NY
I got this mascara as a complimentary gift from Influenster and i def liked it more than I expected to! I'm not a fan of super bold & colorful looks, and i was pleased to see that although the mascara is blue, it doesn't look too striking when you apply it. My eyelashes looked fuller & the color only really showed when I applied some on my bottom lashes. It's pretty smooth to apply too!
Rachelle S.
Penn Valley, CA
I didn't like this mascara very much. It doesn't show up well on dark lashes and I noticed it didn't dry very quickly. I tried to build it up but it didn't seem to build well or lengthen. It might work better over a white primer, but I don't own one. I received this for free for testing purposes from Influster.
Jeanelis J.
savannah, GA
I received this product from @influenster for testing purposes. I was really excited while i was putting on for the first time, but became frustrated due to the lighting in my bathroom. I was able to see the mascara doing what it was suppose to do, but due to my dark lashes i really couldnt see the royal blue color pop until i was outdoors in the sun. Makes a great color for daytime parties, concerts and events as such. But for a night even where the lights may be dim, it would not be noticable.
Caroline G.
I received this product for free from Influenster to try and review. If you're looking for a blue mascara... this one is great. I love that it's an affordable option that has really great color pay off. I found I need to do two coats to get a good bright blue but it makes my blue eyes pop. So fun. It smudges a tiny bit on me (even though I didn't use it on my lower lash line)... but most mascaras do b/c I'm a grease bomb.
Tonya J.
Front Royal, VA
I'm a basic black mascara kinda gal. However, I was a little excited about shaking things up a bit and trying out the Maybelline Royal Blue Great Lash Mascara. I really like the color, but wish that it would have showed up better once applied. Maybe those with lighter colored lashes would have better luck? I received this product complimentary for testing purposes.
Stephanie S.
I received this product for testing. I think it's a decent product. It's extremely easy to use, and I like the mascara wand they use for it because it prevents the mascara from clumping. I have dark eye lashes so it's kind of hard to see the royal blue on my eyelashes. I feel like with my eyelashes being dark it could go with a lot of different eyeshadows since the blue won't be that noticable.
Kapri d.
Absolutely gorgeous! I didn't think that I would look good in a blue mascara since I've only ever used black and I was wrong. I thought it would looke a but childish but ot is so stunning and can be sophisticated depending on how you do the rest of your makeup! Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara
Rebekkah F.
Draper, UT
I received Maybelline Great Lash Blue free/complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own!

Great Lash is a classic mascara. It was probably my first mascara to use as a teenager in high school! I love the cool blue tint. It's such a good hint of color to elevate a look from classic to trendy. This mascara will be perfect for Fourth of July looks! This mascara truly lengthens your lashes and makes them nice and full. Would definitely recommend for others looking for a good permastash mascara or one for colorful looks. This is such a fun summer product for colorful party looks!
Katie S.
Memphis, TN
I received a free sample of Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara from Influenster. I love that it's unscented and easy to apply. I've never used Maybelline mascara before, and while I likely wouldn't purchase blue mascara, I will definitely give their regular black a try. I've been using the blue as a base coat and layering black mascara on top, only leaving the tips blue. Fun!
Kelsie W.
N Charleston, SC
Influenster sent me this mascara to review and after using it, I do like it. However, my personal preference for mascara is volumizing plus lengthening. This mascara is really good for lengthening but not volumizing which is good if you like a really natural lash look. But for me personally it won't be something I use often. However the pigmentation is nice so as blue mascaras go I like it.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.