Buffy M.
Tell City, IN

Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?

Yasmine G.
Yasmine G.
1 year, 1 month ago
For me it was a little chunky
Jade M.
Jade M.
Tigard, OR
1 year, 3 months ago
Yeah it was so messy too
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
Bangor, ME
1 year, 3 months ago
Same here! 3 coats later I kinda gave up!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
1 year, 3 months ago
Same! It was difficult to see it on my lashes. Didn't like the fact that it didn't add volume either. Way too thin.
Libby H.
Libby H.
Madison, AL
Yes! And it still didn't look like I had any on :(
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
1 year, 3 months ago
Yes!!! I had to really work to get any of the product on my lashes. When I finally did-i made my lashes sick together. :-(
Kassie M.
Kassie M.
Waterford, CA
1 year, 3 months ago
I had to apply multiple coats to get the color to show. I immediately put two coats on, then waited about 5 minutes and then put two more coats on. Hope this helps!