Tricia N.
Overland Park, KS
I received a complimentary mascara and eyeliner in exchange for promotion on social media. This was my first time wearing a mascara color other than black or brown, so I wasn't sure what to expect. I was pleasantly surprised how much I liked the royal blue color! I wouldn't wear it as an everyday look, but it's definitely fun for a unique look or a special night out. It's a little something different without being too "in your face."

However, I was disappointed by how many coats I had to apply to get the blue color to fully show up. Also, I did not feel like the mascara held a curl very well, although this may have been a result of my lashes being heavy due to having to apply so many coats of the mascara. My eyes were also a bit itchy during the day, which I also attribute to having to apply so many coats.

It's a fun product and I will wear it again, but there is some room for improvement. Perhaps a different brush or stronger pigmentation would help the issue of needing so many coats.