BY MAYBELLINE #30 in Mascara

• I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Jill S.
Cleveland
I've been trying a whole bunch of different mascaras lately. I recently got this one. I remember my mother using this. It's a pretty good mascara, I've been looking for a cheap mascara that's good to use when just running errands and on lazy days when I don't want to use my good mascara. I use black and the black is black if you know what I mean I love that. It holds the curl for a good while, that's the only con that it doesn't hold the curl until I take it off. Bottom line I think I've finally found my cheap back up mascara. It's one of the better drugstore mascaras and definetly the best at this price point.
lolita P.
Miami, florida
This is about one of the worst products I've ever tried. It makes me look like a raccoon within 1 hour of applying it is ridiculous that I would waste for $6 because it takes a long time to go to work and have to maybe bird whatever anybody earned and then have to spend some part of that what you've earned likes for $6 so then you can look like a raccoon the whole day thank you but no thanks. I don't care how cheap it is I do not want it and I don't understand why they don't take it off the market
Kims V.
92345
Best makeup product EVER!! I would like other one because that's how good it is. I thought it was going to suck but it didn't I love putting it on it makes you look so good the color is really cute it comes with a mirror to so that's good when you at in the car trying to do your makeup like I do lol! But other then that I recommend it to family and friends.
Ruby B.
Buffalo, NY
Es un producto excelente para todos aquellos que estén empezando agregar máscara a su maquillaje diario. Lo utilizaba mucho en la escuela. No me da tanto volumen pero me da lo necesario como para un look natural.
Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara

Utilizó maquillaje frecuente de Maybelline en mi canal de YouTube me pueden seguir como: Ruby Batista
Diamond B.
I love maybelline, I tend to use this product along with another mascara and both together work wonders. This product itself takes a while to build up and make my lashes look the way i want but the end result is worth it. I would recommend this product to those who want more of a natural look but continuous swipes will help you make them more dramatic.
Aria C.
Los Angeles, CA
I like how black this mascara is. However, I'm not a fan of the wand for this mascara. The bristles are natural but very far apart so they do not separate lashes at all but actually clump them together. I'm also not a fan of how liquidy this formula is because it transfers really easily. This mascara does not hold a curl and does not volumize. It lengthens slightly but aside from that, this mascara is not the best
Harley B.
Sedalia
I started using this and dont use anything else anymore. It works great. Its my favorite mascara to use. I dont use any primer before hand either.  I use it almost every day and it doesnt cost too much.  I have brown eyes. I love this product. I recommend it very highly.
Erica J.
Mobile, AL
I’ve been using this mascara for years and it has not failed me yet! I call this my “old, reliable” because I can never go wrong with it. Often I’ll try to experiment with others and they’re either extremely wet & transferable or just not enough for me because my lashes are naturally short so I always dig in my makeup bag and dig out this mascara! It is always so good to me!
Andrea L.
LOS ANGELES
Honestly, the best mascara I've ever used. I began using this in high school and since then I've tried so many other mascara products, including higher end ones. However, I always find myself coming back to this one. It's always a beauty staple in my collection. I have dark brown eyes and it really brightens them up! I will always recommend.
Feliciaann r.
I like this brand i always buy the black so i wanted to try something new and got the blue i liked it but just had to apply a couple times to show on me i like the wand its big and helps add volume equally to each lash it made my eyes look freash and pretty i already have big eyes and long lashes this curled them perfect and i love it
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.