Add a Photo

Maybelline Great Lash Royal Blue Mascara

Back by popular demand, Great Lash Royal Blue gives your lashes a subtle pop of color that is universally flattering for all eyes.This cult-classic mascara is a wearable shade that conditions lashes and spices up your everyday eye look with a pretty blue hue. See for yourself why we had to bring it back!

Photos (12)
Farjana B.
Farjana B.

This is amazing -for my bottom lashes. Personally, I love a little volume as well as length but this doesn't do much to my top lashes (it may just be my lashes) but It coats all the lashes well and I usually use this for more of a natural look and I honestly don't mind it. It is the perfect black and doesn't clump. Thank god! However it's perfect for my lower lashes. I'd recommend using this for the bottom lashes. Will you believe if I say it makes my bottom lashes look full? Girl it does just that! Loving it so far and I think you will too.
Khadija B.
Khadija B.
Medley , Florida

Generally speaking this mascara itself is a three star mascara. It's very natural looking and doesn't really add any great length or volume. The price is on par with its performance but I won't really buy it again.
However the coloured version, in this case royal
Blue is quite striking and actually shows up when you use it. It does not look obnoxious either just more of a tasteful blue. So it's a five star mascara in terms of the colour actually showing up but general mascara itself will be three stars
MICHELE M.
MICHELE M.
Gloucester, MA

In my youth, this was the mascara I lived by in black. It always did the trick and made my eyelashes so long, they touched my eyebrows. As the years went by, they changed the formula so I switched to Dial-A-Lash, which to this day is my favorite mascara, but of course it was discontinued. I don't know what they did to Great Lash, besides water down the formula, but it's not even close to what I remember it being 20 years ago.
Cher M.
Cher M.
Streetsboro, OH

My mother started using this mascara since u was a little child,as I became a adult I swore I would only use expensive makeup,but one day I was out of mascara and had to use hers and I loved it.the mascara made my eyelashes look long and great,also didn't flake off as I assumed since it is a cheaper mascara,so this mascara is a great mascara for people on budget or people who just want good mascara
Bria L.
Bria L.
Brooklyn, NY

This mascara works great for giving your lashes that extended look. However it does tend to look a little clumpy after multiple coats. If you are someone with long lashes and only need to apply one coat of mascara this would be great for you . However if you are someone with short lashes and have to apply multiple coats this may not be for you unless you don't mind the clumpy look in your lashes .
Marlene J.
Marlene J.

I got this mascara on sale at tjmaxx, I thought it was going to be a more vibrant blue on the lashes like the benefit one but not at all. I probably have used it once on a fun colorful look that I did. I do not recommend it for someone that actually wants to have blue eyelashes because well you most likely won't, It's a dark blue not very noticeable. Perfect for a hint of color but not too much.
Skylar H.
Skylar H.
Las Vegas, NV

Really grey drug store mascara! It shows up nice on my lashes because my lashes are a light brown ' I wonder how it would show on black lashes! But it is a good mascara for being a drug store product I don't tend to go for drug store products but it's cheap and if you ever leave the house and are closer to a drug store than your house it's a good spend for $5 !
Courtney R.
Courtney R.

I'm pretty sure this is the first mascara I ever owned myself. My mom got it for me when I was about 11. I didn't like it at first, that was probably due to my lack of knowledge when it came to applying mascara butttttt now I love it. It isn't clumpy and separates your lashes and gives volume. Also perfect mascara for uses with lash extensions or false lashes
Farhat A.
Farhat A.
Carol Stream, IL

I have been using Maybellline Great Lash Waterproof mascara in Very Black for over 5 years. I could not live without my little black and pink bottle. It has virtually no clumping and really separates my lashes. I also use this as my base coat along with 2 other Maybelline mascaras and as a finish coat. I also love it in the colors navy and royal blue
Cassi M.
Cassi M.
Orlando, FL

I was actually really surprised with this product. I have green eyes, and I always do a black mascara, I was a little skeptical because it's such a grear price...usually you can't get a decent price and an awesome product. (In my experience). So, I tried it, it made my eyes and eyelashes pop! It gave them length and oomph! I definitely recommend.
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA

I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Carolina G.
Carolina G.
London

Does it volumize?
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY

Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Andrea M.
Andrea M.

Who had this as their first mascara?
Juliana A.
Juliana A.

Does it come out very blue? Or is it only a slight tint

Join Now