BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Great Lash Real Impact Mascara Brownish Black

• How well does this product work? Is it cacky?1 Answers
  • What is your favorite drugstore mascara ? Maybelline Grea...1 Answers
  • Does anyone else get mascara marks over their eye through...1 Answers
Maybelline Great Lash Real Impact Washable Mascara
  • "Love this mascara!! I use a mascara with a think bristle brush first & then I go over my lashes with this & I'm in love. It separates them so nicely without over doing it or making them clumpy. " in 5 reviews
  • "This is my everyday mascara. At first I thought it would be another clumpy kind of mascara since I bought it at a drugstore but I was wrong. It doesn't really clump which is awesome. I like how it makes my lashes look natural since they're naturally like bleach blonde. They add a lot of volume and length to my lashes with is also great. This deserves 5 stars. " in 4 reviews
noely s.
wilmington
Purchased at: CVS
So this product is not one of my most favorite mascara’s. The great lash blackest black Smudges everywhere on your eyelid and it takes forever to dry. On the other hand the the great lash with a green top is it really amazing for bottom lashes it dries quickly and separates your lashes beautifully I just feel I was not a very big fan of the of the great lash black is the black mascara I feel rather reach more into the green top mascara.
Jordan S.
Sedro Woolley, WA
My FAVORITE mascara! Lasts all day long! No clumping! I do not stray away from this mascara! However, sometimes it leaves little black marks on the brow bone (if you have long eyelashes) later on in the day.. so just be mindful of that.. check throughout the day so you don't have black marks on the top and bottom of your eyes.
Canda L.
I'm not a huge fan of maybelline mascara but someone else bought so j decided to just use it. I think my eyes were allergic to this one because I had like over ten lashes fall on my face while wearing it the first time I tried it. I've seen this stuff called one of the best drug store mascara and I'll have to agree to disagree. It's a shame because the wand is nice and great for separation but the formula I didn't like. I think what I'm going to do is wash the wand and use it with a different mascara or something.
🎼Emma T.
conover
Purchased at: Target
Great product! I got the waterproof version and it’s good and bad that it is tough to get off. It does need to be builder up if you want a bolder look, but it feathers out very nicely. Sometimes there is clumping but I take a spooky and comb them out before the mascara dries.
Michelle T.
Dayton, NJ
Truly a classic. For those with NATURALLY STICK STRAIGHT LASHES like I do here's the tip: Curl the lashes, AVOID applying mascara to the roots (it'll only weigh the lashes down), instead apply thin coats concentrating at the tips. With this trick my lashes stayed curled all day (almost 12 hours) with good length and volume. These are great for a natural clean look. Also smudge and clump and flake free despite my oily lids. Good pigmentation as well.
Anmarie D.
Fort Myers Beach
This is a solid drugstore mascara. I love that it is really black and it does add volume and length. It’s not prone to clumping which is definitely a plus! It’s doesn’t flake and will last all day.
Jessica K.
Beebe, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
This mascara is affordable for those on a budget. I use it everyday. It keeps my eye lashes long, full, beautiful all day long. Super easy to apply of course!! I use it as a back up, when I’m too broke to buy my other favorite!
Brandy B.
Homerville, Georgia
Purchased at: Walmart
Oh well this takes me back this was my all-time favorite go to every day mascara and still I use it today for certain looks it's great to separate your lashes and make some long it makes them look real and still to this day it's one of my favorites all time faves. I have it right now in my makeup selection right now
Nicole G.
Evanston
Purchased at: Walmart
I had high hope for this. But it sucked. It made my lashes really clumpy didn’t give them the volume and length that I needed from a mascara, and it was pretty flaky by the end of the day.
Ava L.
South Amboy, NJ
I love this mascara it’s really beautiful on the lash especially on the bottomLashes I like the brush it really does grave all those little lashes and brush them 😛😋 I love this mascara and I will also stand by it I definitely recommend
Emma N.
Is this color more towards brown or black???
Daisy Y.
I'd like to try this. Does it clump up? Which Maybelline mascara is best?
Nicole W.
What is your favorite drugstore mascara ? Maybelline Great Lash Real Impact Washable Mascara
Katherine B.
Philadelphia, PA
Does anyone else get mascara marks over their eye throughout the day after wearing this? Maybelline Great Lash Real Impact Washable Mascara
Becca T.
Lepreau, NB
I bought this at Winners and wasn't impressed. Is it the same as the ones you buy at stores that sell the full Maybelline line? Or is it a cheaper version