BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Great Lash Real Impact Mascara Brownish Black

• How well does this mascara work? I have tried 3 different great l...1 Answers
  • I'd like to try this. Does it clump up? Which Maybelline mascara ...2 Answers
  • I bought this at Winners and wasn't impressed. Is it the same as ...1 Answers
Kay M.
Not a favorite for me. I attached a photo of mine that I bought a week ago at Walmart and just wasn't impressed. It's an affordable price and may work better on others but I like to go for a longer and thicker look and this particular mascara didn't give me either and wasn't dark enough.
Heather D.
Woodstock, GA
Good basic mascara. Doesn't really volumize if you have thin not full lashes already. Packaging is just like any other mascara you buy but did make me pick this one over competitors. Also, washes off pretty easily and completely. I prob would not buy again but would use if it was all I had.
Alexis B.
Atlanta, GA
I own this in Very Black. It's an OKAY mascara. I don't feel as if I get the volume or length that I desire. I find it works better on my brows. I prefer Wet & Wild's Mega Protein in C137 for mascara.
Krystal H.
Choctaw, OK
To start off, my everyday mascara is Benefit's They're Real, and I've gone through several high-end mascaras, so my standards are fairly high.

This first thing I noticed about this mascara was the smell. It smells very strongly of paint. This made me slightly less comfortable putting it near my eyes, but the smell fades as the mascara dries.

This mascara doesn't do much for your bottom lashes. It's not a very dark black color, and it doesn't make my lower eyelashes stand out the way I like for that eye-widening effect.

For the upper lashes, however, it volumized and lengthening them pretty well. Again though, it's not a dark black mascara so it still looks fairly natural. It's kind of clumpy, especially when you apply several coats. And this mascara doesn't curl your lashes whatsoever so you should probably do that beforehand.

Up close, the mascara tends to look clumpy but from a distance you can't tell and it looks really nice on natural days, which is the only time I wear it.
jenna s.
Havertown, PA
I like this mascara for when I want a more subtle mascara. Its not super great for getting big gigantic lashes but its also not too subtle. For me its perfect for everyday use. Its also good for blending real and fake lashes together
Hadley L.
Swainsboro, GA
Is a great mascara for my bottom lashes. The small brush makes it easier to get all the lashes without getting the mascara all over my face. Very inexpensive and stayed on all day. Will continue to purchase.
Donna C.
Liberty, MO
I sat down today to write a review about Maybelline Great Lash Real Impact Mascara in Brownish/Black. It got me thinking about why I LOVE to wear it. I love the fact that it doesn't clump your eyelashes together. The brush actually separates your lashes, so they look natural. The brush also helps the mascara to coat your lashes, instead of depositing the mascara in clumps. It's found in just about every store I shop. I like to use it over some of the more expensive brands, like Urban Decay. The only drawback I can say is that it doesn't come in many colors. You are basically stuck with black, or brownish black.
Karina A.
Todas las mascaras me encantan porque no dejan grumos y son para dar diferente impacto en la mirada, están bien diseñadas y le dan una buena presentación a cada una, les dan una historia y son de muy buena calidad.
Sarah C.
Bogart, GA
I had heard that this mascara was amazing so I decided to try it. After using it, I was slightly disappointed. The product does not do much to my lashes: it does not lengthen or add volume. The mascara only makes my eyelashes slightly darker than they already are. Within a few hours, the product starts flaking and ends up all under the eyes. I would recommend this to makeup beginners or people who only want a slight/minimal enhancement to their lashes.
Lexx H.
This is my everyday mascara. At first I thought it would be another clumpy kind of mascara since I bought it at a drugstore but I was wrong. It doesn't really clump which is awesome. I like how it makes my lashes look natural since they're naturally like bleach blonde. They add a lot of volume and length to my lashes with is also great. This deserves 5 stars.
Emma N.
Is this color more towards brown or black???
Daisy Y.
I'd like to try this. Does it clump up? Which Maybelline mascara is best?
Becca T.
Lepreau, NB
I bought this at Winners and wasn't impressed. Is it the same as the ones you buy at stores that sell the full Maybelline line? Or is it a cheaper version
Zahra A.
Towson, MD
How well does this mascara work? I have tried 3 different great lash mascaras but never came across this one.