Maybelline Great Lash Real Impact Washable Mascara

Maybelline Great Lash Real Impact Mascara Brownish Black

How well does this product work? Is it cacky?
Is this mascara worth the money?
Is this really good ?
Start your review of Maybelline Great Lash Real Impact Washable Mascara!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...bristle brush first & then I go over my lashes with this & I'm in love. It separates them so nicely without over doing it or making them clumpy. ” in reviews
“This is my everyday mascara. At first I thought it would be another clumpy kind of mascara since I bought it at a drugstore but I was wrong. It doesn't really clump which is awesome. I like how it makes my lashes look natural since they're naturally like bleach blonde. They add a lot of volume and length to my lashes with is also great. This deserves 5 stars. ” in reviews
Bellingham, WA
My FAVORITE mascara! Lasts all day long! No clumping! I do not stray away from this mascara! However, sometimes it leaves little black marks on the brow bone (if you have long eyelashes) later on in the day.. so just be mindful of that.. check throughout the day so you don't have black marks on the top and bottom of your eyes.
I'm not a huge fan of maybelline mascara but someone else bought so j decided to just use it. I think my eyes were allergic to this one because I had like over ten lashes fall on my face while wearing it the first time I tried it. I've seen this stuff called one of the best drug store mascara and I'll have to agree to disagree. It's a shame because the wand is nice and great for separation but the formula I didn't like. I think what I'm going to do is wash the wand and use it with a different mascara or something.
wilmington
Purchased at: CVS
So this product is not one of my most favorite mascara’s. The great lash blackest black Smudges everywhere on your eyelid and it takes forever to dry. On the other hand the the great lash with a green top is it really amazing for bottom lashes it dries quickly and separates your lashes beautifully I just feel I was not a very big fan of the of the great lash black is the black mascara I feel rather reach more into the green top mascara.
selden
Purchased at: Walmart
It makes ur lashes darker but it doesn’t really give it volume. I would wear this mascara if I would be going to like the beach because it looks like u have nothing on ur lashes. And it is affordable
Evanston , WY
Purchased at: Walmart
I had high hope for this. But it sucked. It made my lashes really clumpy didn’t give them the volume and length that I needed from a mascara, and it was pretty flaky by the end of the day.
This product is ok. But not the best for my lashes, my lashes are very thin and flat and need more of a pick me up. Is very affordable just not great for thin lashes.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my go to mascara. If I need a new mascara and I dont want to risk buying something I wont like, I get this. I have 3 of these currently in my collection.
Polk City, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a classic that I used all through High School into young adulthood I've found that it works great it does not cost much at all when you're in a budget I do not use this much anymore unfortunately but there are so many more mascaras out there right now but if you're looking for something that's basic just to add a little bit of color and some volume to your lashes that does not cost a lot I definitely suggest this it stays on for a very long time and does not smear much at all
Aurora, CO
Purchased at: Walmart
As we all know this mascara has a name for it! And honestly it is worth all the hype! No clumps on the lashes but goes on beautifully and works amazing with or without lash! Definitely one of the must try and not to mention very affordable💜
Ripon, WI
I used this non stop for many years and it worked very well! It was the first mascara I ever used, and I still use it occasionally. It has great color pay out and decent length and volume. I ten to reach for other products more now a day because they have better volume, but this is still a great mascara.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a un an