2 colors available

BY MAYBELLINE

It’s a Great Lash® innovation with lots of impact and style!

Great Lash® Lash Lots of Lashes® Washable Mascara features a unique heart-shaped brush that reaches lashes to multiply impact.

Ingredients: aqua/water/eau, cera alba/beeswax/cire d'abeille, ozokerite, shellac, glyeryl sterarate, triethanolamine, propylene glycol, stearic acid, palmitic acid, sorbitan sesquioleate, methylparaben, quaternium-15, simethicone, quarternium-15, butylparaben. [+/- may contain/peut contenir: ci 77492, ci 77499, ci 77491/iron oxides, ci 77007/ultramarines, mica, ci 77891/titanium dioxide, ci 77510/ferric ferrocyanide, ci 75470/carmine, ci 77288/chromium oxide greens, ci 77289/chromium hydroxide green, ci 77742/manganese violet.]

• What do you love the most about the Maybelline new York lot of las...11 Answers
  • This is my favorite Maybelline mascaras! what is your favorite ma...4 Answers
  • Quanto custa essa máscara 😊😊😊1 Answers
Marly M.
Marly M.
I have had this product for two years now, and it's gives my lash that pop that I've always wanted. I always re purchase this product because it makes my eyelashes look like I'm wearing fake lashes. Which is a good feeling because every girl wants those beautiful long voluminous eyelashes. If you want those result I recommend this product to you. This product makes my eyes pop and coming from me it is very hard for a product to do that. I truly love this mascara and I know I'll purchase more and more of this product once my other mascara is finished. Another great thing about this is that it's not that expensive like other mascaras that really don't the job like this product.
Julia K.
Julia K.
Burlington, VT
I had used a lot of mascaras before trying out this one, and I've never looked back. the smaller, tapered applicator gives great control so it's easy to get full lashes, instead of spidery ones. I do have to use multiple coats to get the look I want and it can be a little difficult to get coverage on the outer corner of my non-dominant side but I have yet to find a mascara I like more. I use the brownish black color for a more natural look with my complexion and hair and it never looks too dark or out of place. The product is also really easy to remove at the end of the night so I'm not pulling out my lashes trying to clean my face.
Karen T.
Karen T.
This is my Go To mascara! I have absolutely nothing bad to say about it. I love how it makes my lashes so full of volume and length. I've probably been using it since it came out and I can not find anything to compare it with. I use it in very black and it gives me that "false" lash effect. The wand makes it easy to control where your applying it..(if it makes sense). I can apply just a coat of it for a more natural look or apply several coats for a more dramatic look. I love how easy it is to apply the mascara in the bottom lashes. I definitely recommend it to everyone!
Katie S.
Katie S.
I really liked this mascara and you can find it basically anywhere. I bought mine at Walmart for like $4. I coats eyelashes pretty well and lasted throughout the day! I like the bright coloring on the packages because it was easier to find when there were a million products on my counter! It is not the typical black packaging. I didn't dry out my eyes or anything and I would recommend it to people who want cheap makeup. For someone who doesn't mind spending money on good make up, I would go with Mary Kay.
Noemi H.
Noemi H.
Best mascara I have tried so far! My eyelashes are really short but with this mascara it makes them look so long & full, something that I've had a hard time with. Plus it's really good with holding a curl. I've found that with some mascaras they just coat my lashes but they always end up being stick straight but with this once It actually holds the curl & it dries pretty fast. The applicator also comes in handy when putting mascara on my lower lashes. I will for sure be purchasing again❤
Alyssa Kayla J.
Alyssa Kayla J.
BEST DRUGSTORE MASCARA, and even better than most high ends I've tried. This mascara is an excellent black, and the brush (while sort of intimidating) is amazing! It separates my lashes while coating even the tiniest of them, making them thick, long and luscious. It truly makes them look like falsies and multiplied. Also I never have na issue with flaking or smudging with this one. I hate that Maybelline test on animals. but I have not been able to find anything that compares.
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
I am so happy a friend of mine was wearing this and I had asked what brand / kind of mascara she was wearing because I was using expensive Mac mascara which I still love but $$$ it adds up lol ! So I tried this out and I can't say how much I love it the brush is awesome and I can get 3 for the price is the other mascara I was buying ! I don't get any marks under my lashes or above on my lid ! I always have stock of this mascara !!! Love love love ❤️
Culture S.
Culture S.
At first, I regretted buying this Mascara with this type of wand. I am a huge fan of great lash mascara and have been using it for years. The first couple of times I started using this version, I was so disappointed because I'd get mascara all over my eyelids. After not giving up on it, I realized the benefits! When I finally started using it correctly, I can turn up my lashes with this Mascara without having to use a curling wand!
Sharon M.
Sharon M.
I love this product.. it's my every day mascara. My eyelashes always look long and thick after using this, but not too overdone which is what I like for most days. The shape of the wand makes it easy to get my inner lashes that I never seem to be able to reach with any other mascara. The formula also works great for me, even though I usually have to buy waterproof mascaras. It's so nice and easy to take off at the end of the day.
Emily A.
Emily A.
Mogadore, OH
I feel that they've changed the formula the past couple years - it seems more wet and not as volumizing or easy to build as I remembered. You'll start getting the "way too much" look very quickly and it does not dry fast in between coats. I just don't get that long, thick, dark looking wispies effect that I swear this used to deliver. Used to be one of my go to's but I'll only pick this up if my faves aren't available.
Montréal , QC
What do you love the most about the Maybelline new York lot of lashes mascara?
diana r.
diana r.
I have bee looking for a mascara lately my eye lashes are naturaly long but sometime they don't get seperated how i want with the mascara i use. Is this a mascara that atuallly works?
Alysha L.
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
Thoughts on this a friend of mine coupons and gave me this to try! Volume? Length? TIA
Kenia S.
Kenia S.
Long Beach, CA
Does this leave your eyelashes clumpy?
Montréal , QC
This is my favorite Maybelline mascaras! what is your favorite mascara by Maybelline?