BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Type: Mascara Color Mapping: Blue see more...

Maybelline Great Lash Colored Mascara
  • "If you like playing with color you must buy these colored mascaras when they come out once a year! I have bought a few glitter and colored mascaras, and this line is by far the most pigmented color, and you really can see the bright color in just a few layers. It isn't clumpy and gives a fair amount of volume, but it can be layered over black volumizing mascara for added drama. Best part? If you dye your hair, this mascara can also be used as a brow wax/temporary dye to match your hair. All around an awesome product to have in your makeup drawer." in 14 reviews
Cindy S.
This is one of my favorite drugstore mascaras. Although it's a little cakey, it's longlasting and doesn't smudge easily. It comes off fairly quickly with the help of makeup remover. My favorite part about the product is that this is one of the few brands that released colored mascara. I own the blue, green, burgundy, and violet ones out of this collection. Would definitely recommend this mascara to anyone who is looking to spice up their everyday look!
Lauren F.
Clinton, MS
These mascaras are really cool and they actually show up as color and I think they were worth the price they are really cool and go on great
I love this product because it's so easy to use, and this is one of my favorites products.
Angela W.
Casper, WY
This is a pretty good blue mascara that is vibrant, full coverage and lenthing! It's not the best blue mascara but it is a good mascara. All of Maybelline great lash products are all fantastic mascara!
Angela W.
Casper, WY
This is a great forest green color mascara that is vibrant, full coverage and lenthing! All of Maybelline great lash products are all fantastic mascara!
Mayra C.
Garden Grove, CA
Very poor mascara .Does not make my lashes long just colors the black.Okay for the price.
Uyanga D.
This mascara is so great it's all I ever buy anymore. It applies evenly, the brush works great for separating lashes and volumizing them, and it's cheaper than most other brands. It's a win/win every way you look at it!
Layla B.
Edmonton , Alberta
This mascara is very good. It has a very creamy formula. A few clumps here and there but overall pretty good.
Taylor P.
Pro's: Affordable. Bright up close. Subtle pop of color on dark lashes. Bolder on white or primed lashes. Color choices are alright.

Con's: Color isn't very bright or noticeable from a distance. Lashes clump up easily. Easy to get spider lashes. Not very budge proof or long lasting. Color flakes off after a few hours, falling onto face.

Packaging: Standard Great Lash tube. Bold colors used for packaging. Standard wand. Easy to fling mascara everywhere when removing wand from tube.

Final Thoughts: I use these for Halloween, editorial looks, and not much else. Not really suitable for everyday use, in my opinion, unless you only plan on wearing for a few hours at most.

Shade I Own: I See Blue, Green With Envy, Wink Of Pink, Vision In Violet, Teal Appeal
Erendira C.
Los Angeles
I bought a green colored one not even realizing it was a green colored mascara and I realized I made a mistake. I am not into the green color on my lashes.
Aubrey O.
Hollywood, FL
It is similar in price to the nyx ones so, has anyone tried both? And do you have a preference?
Meli V.
Sheboygan, WI
Does this mascara clump up?
Angel P.
Fleetwood, NC
What is the best color for looks?
Deja K.
Covington, GA
Is this product better than L'Oréal original mascara ?
Mariana D.
Vancouver, BC
Is it better than high end mascaras?

back