BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Walmart*
Lauren F.
Southaven
These mascaras are really cool and they actually show up as color and I think they were worth the price they are really cool and go on great
Janine V.
Colored mascara is always one of my go tos to not only add a pop of color to a neutral look but to add that final touch to fun Halloween looks! This brand isn’t the best brand for colored mascara but the price makes it worth it and with a couple layers you get decent color pay off!
Keisha H.
San Marcos, TX
This is a summer essentials because all of the vibrant colors. It is very trendy. Very unique so a lot of people will point it out and most will like it as well. I would definitely recommend this product in any color
Xiomara R.
Bronx, NY
I really love this blue mascara for Spring and Summer it really makes my eyes pop and looks nice and bright when the sun hits my face really recommend these colorful Mascara by Maybelline.
Anna B.
I really like this product! It lifts and gives volume to your lashes without making them clumpy
Megan B.
Atlanta, GA
I like this product in black but, I wasn't super impressed with the teal pigmentation in this formula. I wish it has more of a color pop however if does well at extending your lashes.
Tita G.
Salem, OR
LOVE THIS MASCARA! BEST DRUG STORE MASCARA!! I ran out but i will but this again!!
Cioly F.
I don't like this product. My experience with this eyelash mascara was terrible, its consistency is very liquid. It took about 30 minutes to apply and it was already dripping all over the eye.
Lucinda W.
I felt like this product made my lashes stick together but I did like how it added color to my lashes, that was cool.
Jamie G.
This is the stuff to buy. It lasts forever and is the OG of drugstore mascaras (in black)
Aubrey O.
Hollywood, FL
It is similar in price to the nyx ones so, has anyone tried both? And do you have a preference?
Angel P.
Fleetwood, NC
What is the best color for looks?
Meli V.
Sheboygan , WI
Does this mascara clump up?
Mariana D.
Vancouver , BC
Is it better than high end mascaras?
Deja K.
Covington, GA
Is this product better than L'Oréal original mascara ?