BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Walmart*
Raphaela L.
Woodinville, WA
I really doesn't like this product because he promised me big eyes lashes with volume and definitely I don't get this
Alexandra Y.
No siento que esta máscara haga nada por mis pestañas solo las riza un poquito si la junto con otra máscara funciona bien pero de resto no mr gusta para nada
Morgan C.
Greenwood, IN
This product is nice but not for an everyday thing. I recommend to just use it for Halloween or saint Patrick's day. It's a green color and I didn't know when I bought it because I thought I had grabbed the black.
Makenzie T.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
I wanted to love this product because I love the idea of colored lashes but this mascara was absolutely terrible. I had the worst clumping of my life, as in I looked like I had two lashes bad and the color made it way worse. I took an eyebrow comb and combed through my lashes and they didn't look like they had any color and they held no curl. Plus, this product flaked on me so bad. I tried it several times and it was always awful.
Aubrey B.
Barnegat, NJ
I used this when I first started wearing makeup... so it's great to start off with as a young teen, but now, it does nothing for me. No volume, no length, nothing. It's horrible.
Sarah S.
No volume or length. There are way better drugstore mascaras out there such as L'Oreal Voluminous in carbon black.
Tera U.
Henderson, NV
I'm not a fan of this mascara... I know it's a cult favorite and it's been on the market FOREVER... But with the drugstore upping it's game in recent years, there's so many Better mascaras available now.
Mayra C.
Garden Grove, CA
Very poor mascara .Does not make my lashes long just colors the black.Okay for the price.
Christina L.
I absolutely didn't like this product at all. The formula was not great, very transferable on my lids and the color payoff wasn't great at all.
Jessica H.
Ontario, CA
I don't like it at all the annoying loud cheap packaging the wand it self if horrible and the product is also. Definitely more of children's play makeup
Aubrey O.
Hollywood, FL
It is similar in price to the nyx ones so, has anyone tried both? And do you have a preference?
Meli V.
Sheboygan , WI
Does this mascara clump up?
Angel P.
Fleetwood, NC
What is the best color for looks?
Deja K.
Covington, GA
Is this product better than L'Oréal original mascara ?
Mariana D.
Vancouver , BC
Is it better than high end mascaras?