BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Walmart*
Lauren F.
Southaven
These mascaras are really cool and they actually show up as color and I think they were worth the price they are really cool and go on great
Keisha H.
San Marcos, TX
This is a summer essentials because all of the vibrant colors. It is very trendy. Very unique so a lot of people will point it out and most will like it as well. I would definitely recommend this product in any color
Xiomara R.
Bronx, NY
I really love this blue mascara for Spring and Summer it really makes my eyes pop and looks nice and bright when the sun hits my face really recommend these colorful Mascara by Maybelline.
Anna B.
I really like this product! It lifts and gives volume to your lashes without making them clumpy
Jamie G.
This is the stuff to buy. It lasts forever and is the OG of drugstore mascaras (in black)
Ashley S.
I use this every now and then. It's cheap and works great. Always makes my eyelashes look full
I have used Maybelline for years. I stared when I was 14 years old. Have always been happy with it.
Valeria S.
Asunción
I love love love this mask is special for me that almost I don't have a single tab and I leave incredible and with a lot volume !!
Ashlyn A.
LOVE THIS PRODUCT! It adds a pop to keep my "every day look" interesting. The mascara doesn't flake and keeps my lashes looking full. My favorite part is that the product doesn't clump and doesn't smudge! I would definitely recommend to my artistic friends!
Sydney R.
Lincoln, NE
works great & gives a lot of length & volume! definitely reccomend! love it!
Aubrey O.
Hollywood, FL
It is similar in price to the nyx ones so, has anyone tried both? And do you have a preference?
Angel P.
Fleetwood, NC
What is the best color for looks?
Meli V.
Sheboygan , WI
Does this mascara clump up?
Mariana D.
Vancouver , BC
Is it better than high end mascaras?
Deja K.
Covington, GA
Is this product better than L'Oréal original mascara ?