BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Walmart*
Christy B.
It's okay. I prefer my Tarte or Lancôme mascara to this. Lancôme especially has much prettier packaging and a flex wand instead of the straight one on this tune. For the price, it's about the best you're going to get. Mascara is worth investing in, though. Good versus bad can make a HUGE difference!
Julia M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
An excellent formula mascara that provides volume and depth to the eyelashes. Allows building and doesn't weigh down too much. Great product
Mayra C.
Oakwood Hills, IL
Really nice mascaran from the drugstore, it does the job and is one of the cheaper ones.
Johnna R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Heard is the best mascara and it has been for the longest time! And really affordable as well
Allie F.
Northglenn, CO
This is an oldie but a goodie. This has been one of my favorite go to mascaras. The packaging is cute and retro and it's formula gives me lashes a deep black pigment. I'd definitely buy again and again and again.
Hayley M.
Arlington Hts, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
As a student, with a small budget this gives big lashes for little price. I reach for this before heading out to class. No fall out, good brush. I'm no makeup artist but this does a good job for every day jobs.
Erica F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
You know.. I'm not a fan of this. I do like most of their other mascaras but this one made my eyelashes sit straight.
Selena L.
Oberlin , OH
This is a good product . Gets the job done . Would k reach for this every time I do my make up no . I have tried this a few times . Not a big fan but it is okay .
Aysha C.
Brooklyn, NY
BEST MASCARA EVER!! My eyelashes are already thick, the problem i have is i need length and i don't like clumpiness. This mascara adds crazy length and spreads lashes apart.
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great mascara if yiu have longer lashes. I don't, but its definitely still a good mascara
Aubrey O.
Hollywood, FL
It is similar in price to the nyx ones so, has anyone tried both? And do you have a preference?
Angel P.
Fleetwood, NC
What is the best color for looks?
Meli V.
Sheboygan , WI
Does this mascara clump up?
Mariana D.
Vancouver , BC
Is it better than high end mascaras?
Deja K.
Covington, GA
Is this product better than L'Oréal original mascara ?