BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Walmart*
Kristen A.
Austin, TX
If you like playing with color you must buy these colored mascaras when they come out once a year! I have bought a few glitter and colored mascaras, and this line is by far the most pigmented color, and you really can see the bright color in just a few layers. It isn't clumpy and gives a fair amount of volume, but it can be layered over black volumizing mascara for added drama. Best part? If you dye your hair, this mascara can also be used as a brow wax/temporary dye to match your hair. All around an awesome product to have in your makeup drawer.
Kristina k.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the blue color in this mascara, (which was a limited edition color) and I love the pigmentation and the color that it gives to my lashes and it stays on my lashes all day without fading, but I don't like the wand,it makes my lashes look a little bit clumpy and spidery because the bristles aren't as close together.
Mayra C.
Garden Grove, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very poor mascara .Does not make my lashes long just colors the black.Okay for the price.
Krista R.
Wellington, TX
One of my favorite drug store mascara. I absolutely love this thing. Totally give it a try
Jessica C.
San Bernardino, CA
This is my GO-TO mascara! It never fails me when I'm not in the mood for falsies. This mascara build so much volume to my lashes, it's great
I love this mascara so much. I use it with the Great Lash clear mascara and it works wonders. The color is a true black.
Liz V.
Long Beach, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is okay. I actually don't prefer it on my upper lashes. It doesn't lengthen or add volume. I do continue to repurchase this product because I like it on my bottom lashes! The tiny brush works great on my bottom lashes and doesn't get the product everywhere. It also doesn't get clumpy or make my bottom lashes look like spider legs. So bad on upper lashes / great on bottom lashes!
Christy B.
It's okay. I prefer my Tarte or Lancôme mascara to this. Lancôme especially has much prettier packaging and a flex wand instead of the straight one on this tune. For the price, it's about the best you're going to get. Mascara is worth investing in, though. Good versus bad can make a HUGE difference!
Demirio H.
One of my daughter's favorite mascara she blows thru this like crazy I keep buying bottles
Johnna R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Heard is the best mascara and it has been for the longest time! And really affordable as well
Aubrey O.
Hollywood, FL
It is similar in price to the nyx ones so, has anyone tried both? And do you have a preference?
Angel P.
Fleetwood, NC
What is the best color for looks?
Meli V.
Sheboygan , WI
Does this mascara clump up?
Mariana D.
Vancouver , BC
Is it better than high end mascaras?
Deja K.
Covington, GA
Is this product better than L'Oréal original mascara ?