BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Amazon
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Lincoln Park, MI
Great mascara! It's a go to for sure! I am very pleased with the product it's self and the brush
Johnna R.
Johnna R.
Heard is the best mascara and it has been for the longest time! And really affordable as well
Anahii G.
Anahii G.
Laredo, TX
I love this máscara! It is really good and i love it, my eyelashes are longer now than ever!
Mipsy M.
Mipsy M.
Good product, makes your eyelashes fuller and like the violet color, pops out my eyes color
Krista R.
Krista R.
Wellington, TX
One of my favorite drug store mascara. I absolutely love this thing. Totally give it a try
Demirio H.
Demirio H.
One of my daughter's favorite mascara she blows thru this like crazy I keep buying bottles
I love this product because it's so easy to use, and this is one of my favorites products.
Bundles W.
Bundles W.
I think the formula for Great Lash has gone down in years. Maybe I need to try them againa
Mayra C.
Mayra C.
Garden Grove, CA
Very poor mascara .Does not make my lashes long just colors the black.Okay for the price.
Elaina W.
Elaina W.
Gwinn, MI
This mascara is clumpy and difficult to remove. I don't think that I will buy this again.
Aubrey O.
Aubrey O.
Hollywood, FL
It is similar in price to the nyx ones so, has anyone tried both? And do you have a preference?
Angel P.
Angel P.
Fleetwood, NC
What is the best color for looks?
Meli V.
Meli V.
Sheboygan , WI
Does this mascara clump up?
Mariana D.
Mariana D.
Vancouver , BC
Is it better than high end mascaras?
Deja K.
Deja K.
Covington, GA
Is this product better than L'Oréal original mascara ?