BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Amazon
Jesenia B.
Jesenia B.
Los Angeles , CA
Great mascara and I like how long my lashes look with this product and it's affordable and you should get it at any drugstore
Brissa T.
Brissa T.
Pasco, WA
Love this mascarra ! Doesn't make your lashes stick all together it gives you long natural lashes! Plus it's really cheap!
Shelby M.
Shelby M.
Douglasville, GA
This is a great staple to have in your makeup bag! Plus my mom has always used this mascara. Great for the lower lashes.
I love this mascara so much. I use it with the Great Lash clear mascara and it works wonders. The color is a true black.
Lucinda W.
Lucinda W.
I felt like this product made my lashes stick together but I did like how it added color to my lashes, that was cool.
Charlena M.
Charlena M.
I love how Maybelline great lash mascara make my eyes look so great. I like how the brush is made.its so easy to use.
Erica F.
Erica F.
You know.. I'm not a fan of this. I do like most of their other mascaras but this one made my eyelashes sit straight.
Keyonna E.
Keyonna E.
Bates City, MO
I dislike this mascara very much-In only a few swipes my eyelashes became "chunky". Although, the coloring was nice.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
No volume or length. There are way better drugstore mascaras out there such as L'Oreal Voluminous in carbon black.
Paola A.
Paola A.
Muy buena mantiene mis pestañas rizada s mucho tiempo y les da una apariencia de postizas, la comoraria de nuevo
Aubrey O.
Aubrey O.
Hollywood, FL
It is similar in price to the nyx ones so, has anyone tried both? And do you have a preference?
Angel P.
Angel P.
Fleetwood, NC
What is the best color for looks?
Meli V.
Meli V.
Sheboygan , WI
Does this mascara clump up?
Mariana D.
Mariana D.
Vancouver , BC
Is it better than high end mascaras?
Deja K.
Deja K.
Covington, GA
Is this product better than L'Oréal original mascara ?