BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Walmart*
Tera U.
Henderson, NV
I'm not a fan of this mascara... I know it's a cult favorite and it's been on the market FOREVER... But with the drugstore upping it's game in recent years, there's so many Better mascaras available now.
Christina L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely didn't like this product at all. The formula was not great, very transferable on my lids and the color payoff wasn't great at all.
Amanda H.
Formula is pretty blah but it is definitely waterproof. Tends to clump and dry out real quick. If looking for a drug store brand it wouldn't be the first choice. Probably won't buy it again. I'm more interested in higher end stuff.
Michelle Z.
Fort Worth, TX
This product is absolutely amazing I love it for my bottom lashes it gives my eyes that doll like effect of small and gets right in between the lashes great when trying to go natural or a big pop of an eye
Crystal L.
Alway have and always will love this mascara above all others I have tried! It last all day. I love this kind of brush too. It seems really separate and elongate my lashes! Defiantly worth the money!
Allyssa O.
Muncie, IN
Did not like this product! Pulled on my lashes and was very uncomfortable to apply!
Franceli G.
For me this mascara clumps too much and doesn't give as much volume as I would want
Bundles W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think the formula for Great Lash has gone down in years. Maybe I need to try them againa
whitney k.
Clifton Park, NY
It's okay but I've used many better mascaras. Doesn't do too much for my eyelashes.
I absolutely love this inexpensive mascara. It gives so much volume to the eyes!
Aubrey O.
Hollywood, FL
It is similar in price to the nyx ones so, has anyone tried both? And do you have a preference?
Angel P.
Fleetwood, NC
What is the best color for looks?
Meli V.
Sheboygan , WI
Does this mascara clump up?
Mariana D.
Vancouver , BC
Is it better than high end mascaras?
Deja K.
Covington, GA
Is this product better than L'Oréal original mascara ?