BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Walmart*
Trish C.
Morehead, KY
I have been useingvthis mascara since I was in my teens loved it but for the last couple years it has disappointed me.It clumps up a lot.So I'm afraid I have to find a new mascara
Emily O.
Madison, AL
I really like this mascara. It's cheap and you can find it most places. That pink and green bottle is classic! It's not my go-to mascara, but I do use it from time to time. Would definitely recommend!
Lina D.
Freeport, NY
Love this mascara been using it for years. Does the job every time. Use it on my clients as well. I have brown eyes so it really makes it pop. I'm definitely a repeat user. I do recommend this product!
Tera U.
Henderson, NV
I'm not a fan of this mascara... I know it's a cult favorite and it's been on the market FOREVER... But with the drugstore upping it's game in recent years, there's so many Better mascaras available now.
Crystal L.
Alway have and always will love this mascara above all others I have tried! It last all day. I love this kind of brush too. It seems really separate and elongate my lashes! Defiantly worth the money!
Kayla H.
Williston
I think for the price this is a decent product. I wouldn't probably but it again because I find I like covergirl better as far as drug store brands go. It's decent but doesn't pack the wow factor. Slightly clumpy
Crystal L.
Pahoa, HI
The applicator is not very good. It doesn't help to apply much product to my lashes. And the mascara formula itself is not very good. Very thin and runs very easily. This is a last resort mascara.
Abigail G.
This mascara is great! It gives you a full eyelash look while not clumping. They are packaged nice and clearly of their purpose. I am a repeat user and have been using it for years. I would definitely recommend this to a friend. It is not expensive and a great quality.
Emily C.
Marlton, NJ
I'm a very big fan of Maybelline mascara because of the formula. I have been using them forever because they are so affordable and so long lasting. This isint totally waterproof so if your looking for that I would not recommend this but this is a great mascara
Hayley M.
Arlington Hts, IL
As a student, with a small budget this gives big lashes for little price. I reach for this before heading out to class. No fall out, good brush. I'm no makeup artist but this does a good job for every day jobs.
Aubrey O.
Hollywood, FL
It is similar in price to the nyx ones so, has anyone tried both? And do you have a preference?
Meli V.
Sheboygan, WI
Does this mascara clump up?
Angel P.
Fleetwood, NC
What is the best color for looks?
Deja K.
Covington, GA
Is this product better than L'Oréal original mascara ?
Mariana D.
Vancouver , BC
Is it better than high end mascaras?