BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Amazon
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
San Bernardino, CA
This is my GO-TO mascara! It never fails me when I'm not in the mood for falsies. This mascara build so much volume to my lashes, it's great
Rochelle M.
Rochelle M.
Haslet, TX
So many mascaras make my lashes clump together but this one if I put it on lightly it seems to get the job done and hold a curl all day ­čśŐ
Kali T.
Kali T.
I love these fun colors, especially teal. These mascaras don't give much length or much volume but they do the job as colorful toppers
Katie N.
Katie N.
Not a big fan of this product. I prefer black and brown mascaras. It does clump at times, but without the bright color, it's not bad.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Houston , TX
I used to use this mascara all the time. It's a good mascara and never cause clumps but it did not add the volume like other mascaras
Karlee A.
Karlee A.
Tucson, AZ
I don't really recommend this. Although the price is nice it dries up fast and isn't very effective. I recommend a different brand.
Christina R.
Christina R.
lorain, Oh
This mascara tends clump up on me. It could work as a basic, no frills mascara but I personally will continue to use other brand
This mascara is really good for beggingers. Till this day i use this mascara all the time so i would recommend for you to use it
Cynthia A.
Cynthia A.
Swedesboro, NJ
This Mascara is very nice. I used it for years great for length the lashes. PRICE IS AMAZING OF COARSE AND IT STAY PUT ALL DAY
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Bonnyman, KY
Great product but it's cheap, like makes your lashes clump. Not the first one I'll buy but I'll keep it as a back up if needed
Aubrey O.
Aubrey O.
Hollywood, FL
It is similar in price to the nyx ones so, has anyone tried both? And do you have a preference?
Angel P.
Angel P.
Fleetwood, NC
What is the best color for looks?
Meli V.
Meli V.
Sheboygan , WI
Does this mascara clump up?
Mariana D.
Mariana D.
Vancouver , BC
Is it better than high end mascaras?
Deja K.
Deja K.
Covington, GA
Is this product better than L'Or├ęal original mascara ?