BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Type: Mascara Color Mapping: Blue see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "If you like playing with color you must buy these colored mascaras when they come out once a year! I have bought a few glitter and colored mascaras, and this line is by far the most pigmented color, and you really can see the bright color in just a few layers. It isn't clumpy and gives a fair amount of volume, but it can be layered over black volumizing mascara for added drama. Best part? If you dye your hair, this mascara can also be used as a brow wax/temporary dye to match your hair. All around an awesome product to have in your makeup drawer." in 14 reviews
Emily R.
I actually really like this mascara color on my bottom lashes when I do a red/pink eyeshadow look, it.s a good color and I feel like it shows up relatively well. I really do like the great lash formula, I wish it had the brush that comes with the Lots of Lashes variety though, I like that one much better than the standard wand.
Omayma F.
Mount Vernon, New York
Love his mascara!! It doesn't even run down if you rub your eye!! I got the color in blue, black and purple!! I love black the most beucase it's the most color that looks amazing and doesn't crumble!! I recommend this
karina s.
Dallas, TX
This is my favorite one I love it I think is the only one I like so far.. I take it every where I go . I recommend it to everyone .. but everyone has different opinions but for me I love it .. 😍😍😍😍😍
Amanda H.
Formula is pretty blah but it is definitely waterproof. Tends to clump and dry out real quick. If looking for a drug store brand it wouldn't be the first choice. Probably won't buy it again. I'm more interested in higher end stuff.
Aubrey B.
Barnegat, NJ
I used this when I first started wearing makeup... so it's great to start off with as a young teen, but now, it does nothing for me. No volume, no length, nothing. It's horrible.
Paige S.
Chicago
Already a great product but it violet it really makes green eyes pop out and look even more pretty! I think this is one of the best drugstore products I've bought and have kept getting! This is a go to product for me!
Christy B.
It's okay. I prefer my Tarte or Lancôme mascara to this. Lancôme especially has much prettier packaging and a flex wand instead of the straight one on this tune. For the price, it's about the best you're going to get. Mascara is worth investing in, though. Good versus bad can make a HUGE difference!
Galiana C.
Hemet, CA
I like this mascara a lot. I like the dark bold color of it but it also gets really clumpy really soon and doesn't last very long. It looks very good if you don't put much on but other than that it's a good mascara
Allie F.
Northglenn, CO
This is an oldie but a goodie. This has been one of my favorite go to mascaras. The packaging is cute and retro and it's formula gives me lashes a deep black pigment. I'd definitely buy again and again and again.
Megan B.
Atlanta, GA
I like this product in black but, I wasn't super impressed with the teal pigmentation in this formula. I wish it has more of a color pop however if does well at extending your lashes.
Aubrey O.
Hollywood, FL
It is similar in price to the nyx ones so, has anyone tried both? And do you have a preference?
Meli V.
Sheboygan, WI
Does this mascara clump up?
Angel P.
Fleetwood, NC
What is the best color for looks?
Deja K.
Covington, GA
Is this product better than L'Oréal original mascara ?
Mariana D.
Vancouver, BC
Is it better than high end mascaras?