BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Walmart*
Emily M.
Bensenville, IL
For being a drugstore mascara, this product is great for its price tag. If you need a fun color mascara for a music festival or party that still does its job with minimal smudging then I recommend this product.
Hayley M.
Arlington Hts, IL
As a student, with a small budget this gives big lashes for little price. I reach for this before heading out to class. No fall out, good brush. I'm no makeup artist but this does a good job for every day jobs.
Michelle Z.
Fort Worth, TX
This product is absolutely amazing I love it for my bottom lashes it gives my eyes that doll like effect of small and gets right in between the lashes great when trying to go natural or a big pop of an eye
Tera U.
Henderson, NV
I'm not a fan of this mascara... I know it's a cult favorite and it's been on the market FOREVER... But with the drugstore upping it's game in recent years, there's so many Better mascaras available now.
Lina D.
Freeport, NY
Love this mascara been using it for years. Does the job every time. Use it on my clients as well. I have brown eyes so it really makes it pop. I'm definitely a repeat user. I do recommend this product!
Emily O.
Madison, AL
I really like this mascara. It's cheap and you can find it most places. That pink and green bottle is classic! It's not my go-to mascara, but I do use it from time to time. Would definitely recommend!
Crystal L.
Alway have and always will love this mascara above all others I have tried! It last all day. I love this kind of brush too. It seems really separate and elongate my lashes! Defiantly worth the money!
Crystal L.
Pahoa, HI
The applicator is not very good. It doesn't help to apply much product to my lashes. And the mascara formula itself is not very good. Very thin and runs very easily. This is a last resort mascara.
Trish C.
Morehead, KY
I have been useingvthis mascara since I was in my teens loved it but for the last couple years it has disappointed me.It clumps up a lot.So I'm afraid I have to find a new mascara
Aubrey B.
Barnegat, NJ
I used this when I first started wearing makeup... so it's great to start off with as a young teen, but now, it does nothing for me. No volume, no length, nothing. It's horrible.
Mayra D.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this better than. Revlon dramatic definition?
Malonie C.
I love maybelline mascara, I use it everyday . Does this one actually go on teal? Or does it not show up like it should?
I really love this Maybelline mask and I recommend it at 100 this product is the best.
Ruth R.
What's the best colored mascara to use from this line?