BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Type: Mascara Color Mapping: Blue see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "If you like playing with color you must buy these colored mascaras when they come out once a year! I have bought a few glitter and colored mascaras, and this line is by far the most pigmented color, and you really can see the bright color in just a few layers. It isn't clumpy and gives a fair amount of volume, but it can be layered over black volumizing mascara for added drama. Best part? If you dye your hair, this mascara can also be used as a brow wax/temporary dye to match your hair. All around an awesome product to have in your makeup drawer." in 14 reviews
Debbie A.
Miami, Florida 33195-3413
Hace un buen trabajo sin embargo, no es de mis preferidas. hay otras marcas en el mercado por el mismo precio con una fórmula mejor, normalmente este tipo de mascara de pestañas las utilizo para las pestañas inferiores, para el día a día o para ocasiones cotidianas.
Dayana V.
This is actually a very good mascara, but I will say it's more for a natural look. I used this in middle school and high school and it was my absolute favorite! Only reason why I would recommend this is if you want something natural
Gabrielle M.
I don't love this product simply for the lash brush that comes with it. It's too small causing my lashes to clump. The mascara itself is great, but again the brush ruins it for me. I have used this product with a different brush and loved it!
Jessica S.
Turlock, CA
I used this mascara as a teenager and recent bought one in my early twenties. I've discovered much better mascaras even within the Maybelline brand but this one is definitely a classic and very building. It is available at most drug stores.
Ashlyn A.
LOVE THIS PRODUCT! It adds a pop to keep my "every day look" interesting. The mascara doesn't flake and keeps my lashes looking full. My favorite part is that the product doesn't clump and doesn't smudge! I would definitely recommend to my artistic friends!
Eryn B.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
This is my holy grail mascara. It's affordable and works miracles for your lashes. It is not waterproof so removal is a piece of cake. The only con is that one tube doesn't last long if you're using it daily but the pro to that is the affordable price.
Jordan T.
Pretty great drugstore mascara! The formula is smooth a d uplifting for the lashes. The pigmentation is great slick black color that looks great on anyone. The downfall is that it lacks the volume I look for in a mascara. Other then that great product!
Morgan C.
Greenwood, IN
This product is nice but not for an everyday thing. I recommend to just use it for Halloween or saint Patrick's day. It's a green color and I didn't know when I bought it because I thought I had grabbed the black.
Emily M.
bensenville, IL
For being a drugstore mascara, this product is great for its price tag. If you need a fun color mascara for a music festival or party that still does its job with minimal smudging then I recommend this product.
Angela W.
Casper, WY
This is a pretty good blue mascara that is vibrant, full coverage and lenthing! It's not the best blue mascara but it is a good mascara. All of Maybelline great lash products are all fantastic mascara!
Aubrey O.
Hollywood, FL
It is similar in price to the nyx ones so, has anyone tried both? And do you have a preference?
Meli V.
Sheboygan, WI
Does this mascara clump up?
Angel P.
Fleetwood, NC
What is the best color for looks?
Deja K.
Covington, GA
Is this product better than L'Oréal original mascara ?
Mariana D.
Vancouver, BC
Is it better than high end mascaras?