BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Walmart*
janet l.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this mascara. great for length. the price makes it very affordable as well
Jasmine B.
My favorite mascara however it does dry out quickly and causes a clumpy look. My eyelashes are blonde so basically impossible to see them it gives great coverage just make sure to replace when needed.
Yana  Y.
I tried this once and will never buy it again. I have long eyelashes and this mascara just clumped them up and looked like chunks or mascara on my eyelashes.
Bree S.
This was like the second most used mascara in my collection. Definitely one of my favorites
Brittney V.
My favorite mascara ever it just works perfect never had any trouble with it
lenska u.
Dorchester, MA
For a drug store mascara it's pretty good and very affordable especially if you are a beginner
haley t.
Statesboro, GA
I have used this many times. It's a little thick but lasts all day and plumps out your lashes!!
Stephanie T.
South Grafton, MA
Love, love, love it. It is great . it kinda morphs the tone of your eyes .. Intensifies
Demirio H.
One of my daughter's favorite mascara she blows thru this like crazy I keep buying bottles
Christina R.
lorain, Oh
This mascara tends clump up on me. It could work as a basic, no frills mascara but I personally will continue to use other brand
Aubrey O.
Hollywood, FL
It is similar in price to the nyx ones so, has anyone tried both? And do you have a preference?
Angel P.
Fleetwood, NC
What is the best color for looks?
Meli V.
Sheboygan , WI
Does this mascara clump up?
Mariana D.
Vancouver , BC
Is it better than high end mascaras?
Deja K.
Covington, GA
Is this product better than L'Oréal original mascara ?