BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Walmart*
Kristina k.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the blue color in this mascara, (which was a limited edition color) and I love the pigmentation and the color that it gives to my lashes and it stays on my lashes all day without fading, but I don't like the wand,it makes my lashes look a little bit clumpy and spidery because the bristles aren't as close together.
Victoria D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara s amazing and gives my lashes a beautiful finish. I use this on my daily makeup routine. I really like the formula. It's a good price. I like the packaging. However, there are other mascaras that are more affordable if you're on a budget. I still highly recommend this mascara.
Kate S.
Lexington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not the best mascara I have ever used but it's fun if you want different color lashes. Good price for some fun makeup if you need it for one night. Easy to find at target or the grocery store. Would not buy for my normal mascara but good for something fun going on
Taylor S.
Circleville, OH
Wonderful mascara - it lengthens and curls them awesomely. I'm so picky in mascara so I'm impressed. HOWEVER ... it's incredibly difficult to get off with my makeup remover? Not sure this is just me or my makeup remover.. but it's difficult, and for that and the possible damage and frustration I will not buy again.
Estefany Q.
Elizabeth, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite mascara. I love to use them, recommend them 100.
deja las pestañas muy definidas y son de larga duracion, sinceramente es uno de mis favoritos. es facil de usar y aplicar, lo compraria nuevamente sin dudarlo ya lo he usado en varias ocacciones
Laisa V.
San Bernardino, CA
Definitely a "natural look" mascara and that is the main reason why I love this product. The brush applies the mascara evenly and nicely. Never leaves big clumps and it has never dried up. And when taking the product off, it doesn't rip away your lashes like some other brands. Definitely a great and cheap product.
Brooke V.
Turner, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love tinted mascaras and Maybelline is my favorite drugstore mascara brand. The original great lash is my everyday go-to so I was super excited when I saw this product. It really made my blue eyes pop and I love how bold it made me feel. Wonderful product!
Dayana V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is actually a very good mascara, but I will say it's more for a natural look. I used this in middle school and high school and it was my absolute favorite! Only reason why I would recommend this is if you want something natural
Jessica S.
Turlock, CA
I used this mascara as a teenager and recent bought one in my early twenties. I've discovered much better mascaras even within the Maybelline brand but this one is definitely a classic and very building. It is available at most drug stores.
Gabrielle M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't love this product simply for the lash brush that comes with it. It's too small causing my lashes to clump. The mascara itself is great, but again the brush ruins it for me. I have used this product with a different brush and loved it!
Aubrey O.
Hollywood, FL
It is similar in price to the nyx ones so, has anyone tried both? And do you have a preference?
Angel P.
Fleetwood, NC
What is the best color for looks?
Meli V.
Sheboygan , WI
Does this mascara clump up?
Mariana D.
Vancouver , BC
Is it better than high end mascaras?
Deja K.
Covington, GA
Is this product better than L'Oréal original mascara ?