BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Amazon
Brooke V.
Brooke V.
Presque Isle , ME
I love tinted mascaras and Maybelline is my favorite drugstore mascara brand. The original great lash is my everyday go-to so I was super excited when I saw this product. It really made my blue eyes pop and I love how bold it made me feel. Wonderful product!
Ashlyn A.
Ashlyn A.
LOVE THIS PRODUCT! It adds a pop to keep my "every day look" interesting. The mascara doesn't flake and keeps my lashes looking full. My favorite part is that the product doesn't clump and doesn't smudge! I would definitely recommend to my artistic friends!
Jordan T.
Jordan T.
Pretty great drugstore mascara! The formula is smooth a d uplifting for the lashes. The pigmentation is great slick black color that looks great on anyone. The downfall is that it lacks the volume I look for in a mascara. Other then that great product!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Turlock, CA
I used this mascara as a teenager and recent bought one in my early twenties. I've discovered much better mascaras even within the Maybelline brand but this one is definitely a classic and very building. It is available at most drug stores.
Dayana V.
Dayana V.
This is actually a very good mascara, but I will say it's more for a natural look. I used this in middle school and high school and it was my absolute favorite! Only reason why I would recommend this is if you want something natural
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Formula is pretty blah but it is definitely waterproof. Tends to clump and dry out real quick. If looking for a drug store brand it wouldn't be the first choice. Probably won't buy it again. I'm more interested in higher end stuff.
Uyanga D.
Uyanga D.
This mascara is so great it's all I ever buy anymore. It applies evenly, the brush works great for separating lashes and volumizing them, and it's cheaper than most other brands. It's a win/win every way you look at it!
Omayma F.
Omayma F.
Mount Vernon, New York
Love his mascara!! It doesn't even run down if you rub your eye!! I got the color in blue, black and purple!! I love black the most beucase it's the most color that looks amazing and doesn't crumble!! I recommend this
Paige S.
Paige S.
Chicago
Already a great product but it violet it really makes green eyes pop out and look even more pretty! I think this is one of the best drugstore products I've bought and have kept getting! This is a go to product for me!
Allie F.
Allie F.
Northglenn, CO
This is an oldie but a goodie. This has been one of my favorite go to mascaras. The packaging is cute and retro and it's formula gives me lashes a deep black pigment. I'd definitely buy again and again and again.
Aubrey O.
Aubrey O.
Hollywood, FL
It is similar in price to the nyx ones so, has anyone tried both? And do you have a preference?
Angel P.
Angel P.
Fleetwood, NC
What is the best color for looks?
Meli V.
Meli V.
Sheboygan , WI
Does this mascara clump up?
Mariana D.
Mariana D.
Vancouver , BC
Is it better than high end mascaras?
Deja K.
Deja K.
Covington, GA
Is this product better than L'Oréal original mascara ?