BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Walmart*
Anna B.
I really like this product! It lifts and gives volume to your lashes without making them clumpy
Jade J.
This product is good lasts long and is nice and black it stay s on but it can be easy to go clumpy if you put more than one coat on
Danitza T.
Peoria, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara never gets old, its been around for years but its still one of my favorite!!
Beth W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These little pink and green tubes are a must-have for a newbie in makeup. They are easy to apply, easy to remove, and they work. I have so many of these things it's crazy. I swear by them. Love.
kelsey e.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked using this mascara, it was great but i wouldn't repurchase it, not after using too faced better than sex.
Layla B.
Edmonton , Alberta
This mascara is very good. It has a very creamy formula. A few clumps here and there but overall pretty good.
Alexandra G.
This is a really weird one because I've found that the more I've used the mascara the less I've enjoyed using it. The big error I made was not realising what I wanted in a mascara. Personally, I prefer a thickening and volumising mascara. This mascara only lengthens but doesn't give any thickness whatsoever. If you only want your eyelashes to look much longer than this is definitely the mascara for you. Good value for money if this is what you want.
Gouri S.
Surrey, BC
This mascara does not give length but it is great as an everyday quick mascara. It gives lots of volume and spreads my lashes out.
Melissa T.
Republica dominicana
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me encanta como me deja las pestañas deseo otro con ansias de verdad que sii quiero otro
Aubrey O.
Hollywood, FL
It is similar in price to the nyx ones so, has anyone tried both? And do you have a preference?
Angel P.
Fleetwood, NC
What is the best color for looks?
Meli V.
Sheboygan , WI
Does this mascara clump up?
Mariana D.
Vancouver , BC
Is it better than high end mascaras?
Deja K.
Covington, GA
Is this product better than L'Oréal original mascara ?