BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Amazon
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Republica dominicana
Me encanta como me deja las pestañas deseo otro con ansias de verdad que sii quiero otro
Gouri S.
Gouri S.
Surrey, BC
This mascara does not give length but it is great as an everyday quick mascara. It gives lots of volume and spreads my lashes out.
Layla B.
Layla B.
Edmonton , Alberta
This mascara is very good. It has a very creamy formula. A few clumps here and there but overall pretty good.
Valeria S.
Valeria S.
Asunción
I love love love this mask is special for me that almost I don't have a single tab and I leave incredible and with a lot volume !!
YipMila T.
YipMila T.
I absolutely love this mascara. I normally have the issue that mascara flakes off of my eyelashes. And leaves me with an irritated eye for days. This product totally stays on. Whatever happens. I love it. And would totally recommend!!
Anna B.
Anna B.
I really like this product! It lifts and gives volume to your lashes without making them clumpy
Camille D.
Camille D.
I use this mascara for my bottom lashes. I love it, it makes my eyelashes black and long, without making them clumpy at all . It is easy to use and I never had trouble while applying it. However after a few hours it starts to transfer.
Aubrey O.
Aubrey O.
Hollywood, FL
It is similar in price to the nyx ones so, has anyone tried both? And do you have a preference?
Angel P.
Angel P.
Fleetwood, NC
What is the best color for looks?
Meli V.
Meli V.
Sheboygan , WI
Does this mascara clump up?
Mariana D.
Mariana D.
Vancouver , BC
Is it better than high end mascaras?
Deja K.
Deja K.
Covington, GA
Is this product better than L'Oréal original mascara ?