Maybelline Great Lash Colored Mascara

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Walmart*
Brittney V.
My favorite mascara ever it just works perfect never had any trouble with it
Sydney R.
Lincoln, NE
works great & gives a lot of length & volume! definitely reccomend! love it!
Claudia M.
I used this one couple of times ,makes my eyelashes very long and think 😊!!
Brandi S.
Las Cruces, NM
Been using this mascara since I was a teenager. Always my go to for mascara
Camille D.
I use this mascara for my bottom lashes. I love it, it makes my eyelashes black and long, without making them clumpy at all . It is easy to use and I never had trouble while applying it. However after a few hours it starts to transfer.
Alexandra G.
This is a really weird one because I've found that the more I've used the mascara the less I've enjoyed using it. The big error I made was not realising what I wanted in a mascara. Personally, I prefer a thickening and volumising mascara. This mascara only lengthens but doesn't give any thickness whatsoever. If you only want your eyelashes to look much longer than this is definitely the mascara for you. Good value for money if this is what you want.
Beth W.
These little pink and green tubes are a must-have for a newbie in makeup. They are easy to apply, easy to remove, and they work. I have so many of these things it's crazy. I swear by them. Love.
YipMila T.
I absolutely love this mascara. I normally have the issue that mascara flakes off of my eyelashes. And leaves me with an irritated eye for days. This product totally stays on. Whatever happens. I love it. And would totally recommend!!
Emili Z.
Seriously, I have about ten or more of those rums here at home. I always use, they are wonderful and always give more volume in the eyelashes.
Gouri S.
Surrey, BC
This mascara does not give length but it is great as an everyday quick mascara. It gives lots of volume and spreads my lashes out.
Aubrey O.
Hollywood, FL
It is similar in price to the nyx ones so, has anyone tried both? And do you have a preference?
Meli V.
Sheboygan, WI
Does this mascara clump up?
Angel P.
Fleetwood, NC
What is the best color for looks?
Deja K.
Covington, GA
Is this product better than L'Oréal original mascara ?
Mariana D.
Vancouver , BC
Is it better than high end mascaras?