BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Walmart*
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great mascara if yiu have longer lashes. I don't, but its definitely still a good mascara
Emily C.
Marlton, NJ
I'm a very big fan of Maybelline mascara because of the formula. I have been using them forever because they are so affordable and so long lasting. This isint totally waterproof so if your looking for that I would not recommend this but this is a great mascara
Keyonna E.
Bates City, MO
I dislike this mascara very much-In only a few swipes my eyelashes became "chunky". Although, the coloring was nice.
Casey H.
Birdsboro, PA
Sticky when applying and leaves eyelashes straight and clumpy. dries out easily
Lina D.
Freeport, NY
Love this mascara been using it for years. Does the job every time. Use it on my clients as well. I have brown eyes so it really makes it pop. I'm definitely a repeat user. I do recommend this product!
Hollie H.
Hockley, TX
My lashes look so much fuller! I love how its easy to remove and the color fits me well.
Camille D.
I use this mascara for my bottom lashes. I love it, it makes my eyelashes black and long, without making them clumpy at all . It is easy to use and I never had trouble while applying it. However after a few hours it starts to transfer.
YipMila T.
I absolutely love this mascara. I normally have the issue that mascara flakes off of my eyelashes. And leaves me with an irritated eye for days. This product totally stays on. Whatever happens. I love it. And would totally recommend!!
Emili Z.
Seriously, I have about ten or more of those rums here at home. I always use, they are wonderful and always give more volume in the eyelashes.
Valeria S.
Asunción
I love love love this mask is special for me that almost I don't have a single tab and I leave incredible and with a lot volume !!
Aubrey O.
Hollywood, FL
It is similar in price to the nyx ones so, has anyone tried both? And do you have a preference?
Angel P.
Fleetwood, NC
What is the best color for looks?
Meli V.
Sheboygan , WI
Does this mascara clump up?
Mariana D.
Vancouver , BC
Is it better than high end mascaras?
Deja K.
Covington, GA
Is this product better than L'Oréal original mascara ?