BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Amazon
lexi m.
lexi m.
i love this mascara so much. it makes your eyelashes look so full and long. not even expensive either.
Amy E.
Amy E.
Classic mascara it gives a great natural look without being super dramatic . Love this mascara
Diane B.
Diane B.
I've tried plenty of mascaras and maybelline seems to be the one I always go back to! Long lasting and bold color and especially this teal one makes my eyes pop!
karina s.
karina s.
Dallas, TX
This is my favorite one I love it I think is the only one I like so far.. I take it every where I go . I recommend it to everyone .. but everyone has different opinions but for me I love it .. 😍😍😍😍😍
Alexandra G.
Alexandra G.
This is a really weird one because I've found that the more I've used the mascara the less I've enjoyed using it. The big error I made was not realising what I wanted in a mascara. Personally, I prefer a thickening and volumising mascara. This mascara only lengthens but doesn't give any thickness whatsoever. If you only want your eyelashes to look much longer than this is definitely the mascara for you. Good value for money if this is what you want.
Beth W.
Beth W.
These little pink and green tubes are a must-have for a newbie in makeup. They are easy to apply, easy to remove, and they work. I have so many of these things it's crazy. I swear by them. Love.
Emili Z.
Emili Z.
Seriously, I have about ten or more of those rums here at home. I always use, they are wonderful and always give more volume in the eyelashes.
Jade J.
Jade J.
This product is good lasts long and is nice and black it stay s on but it can be easy to go clumpy if you put more than one coat on
kelsey e.
kelsey e.
I liked using this mascara, it was great but i wouldn't repurchase it, not after using too faced better than sex.
Danitza T.
Danitza T.
Peoria, AZ
This mascara never gets old, its been around for years but its still one of my favorite!!
Aubrey O.
Aubrey O.
Hollywood, FL
It is similar in price to the nyx ones so, has anyone tried both? And do you have a preference?
Angel P.
Angel P.
Fleetwood, NC
What is the best color for looks?
Meli V.
Meli V.
Sheboygan , WI
Does this mascara clump up?
Mariana D.
Mariana D.
Vancouver , BC
Is it better than high end mascaras?
Deja K.
Deja K.
Covington, GA
Is this product better than L'Oréal original mascara ?