BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Amazon
Angel S.
Angel S.
Waycross, GA
I've been using Maybelline mascara since I was a teen. Always quality product and looks great after application.
Angela W.
Angela W.
Casper, WY
This is a great forest green color mascara that is vibrant, full coverage and lenthing! All of Maybelline great lash products are all fantastic mascara!
Mica S.
Mica S.
Reseda, CA
This mascara was the first mascara I've used when i was in middle school. It was great! I still use it up to this point. I found many more mascara that is also great but i have to be honest, I still must have this mascara!
Casey S.
Casey S.
Shawnee, OK
I'm it's great but doesn't dry quickly and smudges easily it is better then the cheap alternative but not as great as the leading mabiliene
Abigail G.
Abigail G.
This mascara is great! It gives you a full eyelash look while not clumping. They are packaged nice and clearly of their purpose. I am a repeat user and have been using it for years. I would definitely recommend this to a friend. It is not expensive and a great quality.
Dalilah B.
Dalilah B.
This máscara has always been one of my favorite. I have very long lashes and sometimes it gets messy but some how with this mascara it never gets messy. My lashes look fake when I wear mascara lol. I love it
Victoria D.
Victoria D.
This mascara s amazing and gives my lashes a beautiful finish. I use this on my daily makeup routine. I really like the formula. It's a good price. I like the packaging. However, there are other mascaras that are more affordable if you're on a budget. I still highly recommend this mascara.
JoAnna V.
JoAnna V.
Brownsville, TX
This is one of my all time favorite mascaras love how it leaves your eyelashes, i defenitly recommend this
naidaly e.
naidaly e.
Odessa, TX
Its alright for a simple look for me it works ok but sense i amm more off a dramatic loook it dnt work that well
Luz L.
Luz L.
i've used it & love it, no allergic reactions and it's just perfect, the color makes my lashes look gorgeus!!!
Aubrey O.
Aubrey O.
Hollywood, FL
It is similar in price to the nyx ones so, has anyone tried both? And do you have a preference?
Angel P.
Angel P.
Fleetwood, NC
What is the best color for looks?
Meli V.
Meli V.
Sheboygan , WI
Does this mascara clump up?
Mariana D.
Mariana D.
Vancouver , BC
Is it better than high end mascaras?
Deja K.
Deja K.
Covington, GA
Is this product better than L'Oréal original mascara ?