Maybelline Great Lash Colored Mascara

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Walmart*
Krista R.
Wellington, TX
One of my favorite drug store mascara. I absolutely love this thing. Totally give it a try
Demirio H.
One of my daughter's favorite mascara she blows thru this like crazy I keep buying bottles
Bundles W.
I think the formula for Great Lash has gone down in years. Maybe I need to try them againa
Mipsy M.
Good product, makes your eyelashes fuller and like the violet color, pops out my eyes color
Mayra C.
Oakwood Hills, IL
Really nice mascaran from the drugstore, it does the job and is one of the cheaper ones.
Elaina W.
Gwinn, MI
This mascara is clumpy and difficult to remove. I don't think that I will buy this again.
Jamie G.
This is the stuff to buy. It lasts forever and is the OG of drugstore mascaras (in black)
Hollie H.
Hockley, TX
My lashes look so much fuller! I love how its easy to remove and the color fits me well.
Mayra C.
Garden Grove, CA
Very poor mascara .Does not make my lashes long just colors the black.Okay for the price.
Heather M.
I love this!!! It goes on wonderful and it's super affordable! Definitely a must buy :)
Aubrey O.
Hollywood, FL
It is similar in price to the nyx ones so, has anyone tried both? And do you have a preference?
Meli V.
Sheboygan, WI
Does this mascara clump up?
Angel P.
Fleetwood, NC
What is the best color for looks?
Deja K.
Covington, GA
Is this product better than L'Oréal original mascara ?
Mariana D.
Vancouver , BC
Is it better than high end mascaras?