BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Amazon
Krista R.
Wellington, TX
One of my favorite drug store mascara. I absolutely love this thing. Totally give it a try
I love this product because it's so easy to use, and this is one of my favorites products.
Demirio H.
One of my daughter's favorite mascara she blows thru this like crazy I keep buying bottles
Bree S.
This was like the second most used mascara in my collection. Definitely one of my favorites
Bundles W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think the formula for Great Lash has gone down in years. Maybe I need to try them againa
Mipsy M.
Good product, makes your eyelashes fuller and like the violet color, pops out my eyes color
Mayra C.
Garden Grove, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very poor mascara .Does not make my lashes long just colors the black.Okay for the price.
Hollie H.
Hockley, TX
My lashes look so much fuller! I love how its easy to remove and the color fits me well.
Mayra C.
Oakwood Hills, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really nice mascaran from the drugstore, it does the job and is one of the cheaper ones.
Jamie G.
This is the stuff to buy. It lasts forever and is the OG of drugstore mascaras (in black)
Aubrey O.
Hollywood, FL
It is similar in price to the nyx ones so, has anyone tried both? And do you have a preference?
Angel P.
Fleetwood, NC
What is the best color for looks?
Meli V.
Sheboygan , WI
Does this mascara clump up?
Mariana D.
Vancouver , BC
Is it better than high end mascaras?
Deja K.
Covington, GA
Is this product better than L'Oréal original mascara ?