BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Walmart*
shedean s.
All I can say is that it gets the job done not really that great but it is ok for a every look
Amy E.
Classic mascara it gives a great natural look without being super dramatic . Love this mascara
Tiffany M.
Leming
Every young girls go-to mascara. Simple and classic. I used this stuff for years and loved it.
lenska u.
Dorchester, MA
For a drug store mascara it's pretty good and very affordable especially if you are a beginner
haley t.
Statesboro, GA
I have used this many times. It's a little thick but lasts all day and plumps out your lashes!!
Ashley S.
I use this every now and then. It's cheap and works great. Always makes my eyelashes look full
Anahii G.
Laredo, TX
I love this máscara! It is really good and i love it, my eyelashes are longer now than ever!
Johnna R.
Heard is the best mascara and it has been for the longest time! And really affordable as well
Bree S.
This was like the second most used mascara in my collection. Definitely one of my favorites
Krista R.
Wellington, TX
One of my favorite drug store mascara. I absolutely love this thing. Totally give it a try
Aubrey O.
Hollywood, FL
It is similar in price to the nyx ones so, has anyone tried both? And do you have a preference?
Meli V.
Sheboygan, WI
Does this mascara clump up?
Angel P.
Fleetwood, NC
What is the best color for looks?
Deja K.
Covington, GA
Is this product better than L'Oréal original mascara ?
Mariana D.
Vancouver , BC
Is it better than high end mascaras?