BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Amazon
Morgan C.
Morgan C.
Greenwood, IN
This product is nice but not for an everyday thing. I recommend to just use it for Halloween or saint Patrick's day. It's a green color and I didn't know when I bought it because I thought I had grabbed the black.
Casper, WY
This is a pretty good blue mascara that is vibrant, full coverage and lenthing! It's not the best blue mascara but it is a good mascara. All of Maybelline great lash products are all fantastic mascara!
Casper, WY
This is a great purple mascara that is vibrant, full coverage and lenthing! All of Maybelline great lash products are all fantastic mascara!
Gabrielle M.
Gabrielle M.
I don't love this product simply for the lash brush that comes with it. It's too small causing my lashes to clump. The mascara itself is great, but again the brush ruins it for me. I have used this product with a different brush and loved it!
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
Montgomery, AL
Great mascara brand for a natural look. If I need a quick fix, I always use this. Have been since middle school
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Leming
Every young girls go-to mascara. Simple and classic. I used this stuff for years and loved it.
Raphaela L.
Raphaela L.
Woodinville, WA
I really doesn't like this product because he promised me big eyes lashes with volume and definitely I don't get this
shedean s.
shedean s.
All I can say is that it gets the job done not really that great but it is ok for a every look
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Mount Holly, NJ
It's not very good for an all day look. You can use it to touch up. But wouldn't use this as a go to
Lejla M.
Lejla M.
San Pedro, CA
Good, old classic :) does a pretty good job. Not the best quality, but if you run out of your favorite mascara, it will come in handy. I like this one.
Aubrey O.
Aubrey O.
Hollywood, FL
It is similar in price to the nyx ones so, has anyone tried both? And do you have a preference?
Angel P.
Angel P.
Fleetwood, NC
What is the best color for looks?
Meli V.
Meli V.
Sheboygan , WI
Does this mascara clump up?
Mariana D.
Mariana D.
Vancouver , BC
Is it better than high end mascaras?
Deja K.
Deja K.
Covington, GA
Is this product better than L'Oréal original mascara ?