BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Amazon
Megan B.
Megan B.
Atlanta, GA
I like this product in black but, I wasn't super impressed with the teal pigmentation in this formula. I wish it has more of a color pop however if does well at extending your lashes.
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Williston
I think for the price this is a decent product. I wouldn't probably but it again because I find I like covergirl better as far as drug store brands go. It's decent but doesn't pack the wow factor. Slightly clumpy
Lizbeth H.
Lizbeth H.
Nashville, AR
In my honest opinion it's not the best, but you get what you pay for. I bought it for about $5 at Walmart I think & it would usually end up under my eyes if I didn't use any mascara primer. I would not buy this mascara again.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
I use this every now and then. It's cheap and works great. Always makes my eyelashes look full
Maddie G.
Maddie G.
This product is a great staple product for a natural basic look. When you need a quick mascara, this is it.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Junction City, OR
It's a good product. I would definitely buy it again. It made my lashes look good and it didn't clump up on me.
I have used Maybelline for years. I stared when I was 14 years old. Have always been happy with it.
s a.
s a.
This is fantastic for big lashes, however the cons outweigh the pros. It flakes immediately and constantly! Also the clumps are awful!
Galiana C.
Galiana C.
Hemet , CA
I like this mascara a lot. I like the dark bold color of it but it also gets really clumpy really soon and doesn't last very long. It looks very good if you don't put much on but other than that it's a good mascara
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Circleville, OH
Wonderful mascara - it lengthens and curls them awesomely. I'm so picky in mascara so I'm impressed. HOWEVER ... it's incredibly difficult to get off with my makeup remover? Not sure this is just me or my makeup remover.. but it's difficult, and for that and the possible damage and frustration I will not buy again.
Aubrey O.
Aubrey O.
Hollywood, FL
It is similar in price to the nyx ones so, has anyone tried both? And do you have a preference?
Angel P.
Angel P.
Fleetwood, NC
What is the best color for looks?
Meli V.
Meli V.
Sheboygan , WI
Does this mascara clump up?
Mariana D.
Mariana D.
Vancouver , BC
Is it better than high end mascaras?
Deja K.
Deja K.
Covington, GA
Is this product better than L'Oréal original mascara ?