BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Walmart*
Crystal L.
Pahoa, HI
The applicator is not very good. It doesn't help to apply much product to my lashes. And the mascara formula itself is not very good. Very thin and runs very easily. This is a last resort mascara.
Cindy S.
This is one of my favorite drugstore mascaras. Although it's a little cakey, it's longlasting and doesn't smudge easily. It comes off fairly quickly with the help of makeup remover. My favorite part about the product is that this is one of the few brands that released colored mascara. I own the blue, green, burgundy, and violet ones out of this collection. Would definitely recommend this mascara to anyone who is looking to spice up their everyday look!
Anahii G.
Laredo, TX
I love this máscara! It is really good and i love it, my eyelashes are longer now than ever!
Hunter S.
Marlow, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cheap almost every drug store caries it
It's simple and gets the job done it was the first mascara i ever used
Karlee A.
Tucson, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't really recommend this. Although the price is nice it dries up fast and isn't very effective. I recommend a different brand.
Sidni G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mascara. The violet is always a fun color and isn't clumpy at all. It's great for Halloween
Tera U.
Henderson, NV
I'm not a fan of this mascara... I know it's a cult favorite and it's been on the market FOREVER... But with the drugstore upping it's game in recent years, there's so many Better mascaras available now.
Christina L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely didn't like this product at all. The formula was not great, very transferable on my lids and the color payoff wasn't great at all.
Amanda H.
Formula is pretty blah but it is definitely waterproof. Tends to clump and dry out real quick. If looking for a drug store brand it wouldn't be the first choice. Probably won't buy it again. I'm more interested in higher end stuff.
Michelle Z.
Fort Worth, TX
This product is absolutely amazing I love it for my bottom lashes it gives my eyes that doll like effect of small and gets right in between the lashes great when trying to go natural or a big pop of an eye
Aubrey O.
Hollywood, FL
It is similar in price to the nyx ones so, has anyone tried both? And do you have a preference?
Angel P.
Fleetwood, NC
What is the best color for looks?
Meli V.
Sheboygan , WI
Does this mascara clump up?
Mariana D.
Vancouver , BC
Is it better than high end mascaras?
Deja K.
Covington, GA
Is this product better than L'Oréal original mascara ?