BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Walmart*
shedean s.
All I can say is that it gets the job done not really that great but it is ok for a every look
Ashley S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this every now and then. It's cheap and works great. Always makes my eyelashes look full
Tiffany M.
Leming
Every young girls go-to mascara. Simple and classic. I used this stuff for years and loved it.
Anahii G.
Laredo, TX
I love this máscara! It is really good and i love it, my eyelashes are longer now than ever!
Johnna R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Heard is the best mascara and it has been for the longest time! And really affordable as well
Bundles W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think the formula for Great Lash has gone down in years. Maybe I need to try them againa
Krista R.
Wellington, TX
One of my favorite drug store mascara. I absolutely love this thing. Totally give it a try
I love this product because it's so easy to use, and this is one of my favorites products.
Mipsy M.
Good product, makes your eyelashes fuller and like the violet color, pops out my eyes color
Mayra C.
Oakwood Hills, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really nice mascaran from the drugstore, it does the job and is one of the cheaper ones.
Aubrey O.
Hollywood, FL
It is similar in price to the nyx ones so, has anyone tried both? And do you have a preference?
Angel P.
Fleetwood, NC
What is the best color for looks?
Meli V.
Sheboygan , WI
Does this mascara clump up?
Mariana D.
Vancouver , BC
Is it better than high end mascaras?
Deja K.
Covington, GA
Is this product better than L'Oréal original mascara ?