BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Walmart*
Charlena M.
I love how Maybelline great lash mascara make my eyes look so great. I like how the brush is made.its so easy to use.
Keyonna E.
Bates City, MO
I dislike this mascara very much-In only a few swipes my eyelashes became "chunky". Although, the coloring was nice.
Keren L.
iv'e used this mascara forever and always loved it. it doesn't leave my lashes lumpy and i love how it separate them.
Sarah S.
No volume or length. There are way better drugstore mascaras out there such as L'Oreal Voluminous in carbon black.
Angel S.
Waycross, GA
I've been using Maybelline mascara since I was a teen. Always quality product and looks great after application.
Paola A.
Muy buena mantiene mis pestañas rizada s mucho tiempo y les da una apariencia de postizas, la comoraria de nuevo
naidaly e.
Odessa, TX
Its alright for a simple look for me it works ok but sense i amm more off a dramatic loook it dnt work that well
Arielle D.
Tustin, CA
Fantastic product and formula for the price point. Great starter mascara but I prefer more volumizing products.
Hunter S.
Marlow, OK
Cheap almost every drug store caries it
It's simple and gets the job done it was the first mascara i ever used
Luz L.
i've used it & love it, no allergic reactions and it's just perfect, the color makes my lashes look gorgeus!!!
Aubrey O.
Hollywood, FL
It is similar in price to the nyx ones so, has anyone tried both? And do you have a preference?
Meli V.
Sheboygan , WI
Does this mascara clump up?
Angel P.
Fleetwood, NC
What is the best color for looks?
Deja K.
Covington, GA
Is this product better than L'Oréal original mascara ?
Mariana D.
Vancouver , BC
Is it better than high end mascaras?