BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Amazon
Destiny W.
Destiny W.
Hammond, IN
This was my very first mascara product, and it opened the door to better brands and types. It bring out and darkens eyelashes. It doesn't clump up or anything.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Taunton, MA
This mascara is okay for the price however there are definitely other drugstore brands that I prefer. I feel that this mess card does not lengthen my lashes as much as I like.
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
My favorite mascara however it does dry out quickly and causes a clumpy look. My eyelashes are blonde so basically impossible to see them it gives great coverage just make sure to replace when needed.
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
I am a mascara snob and for me Maybelline just isn't cutting it. This gives absolutely no length and no volume to your lashes. What's the point in wearing mascara if not for that?
Caitlyn B.
Caitlyn B.
Ashburn, VA
This is a cult classic. It's a great lazy day mascara or perfect for beginners. Lots of colors if you're feeling adventurous! And a great price!
Yana  Y.
Yana Y.
I tried this once and will never buy it again. I have long eyelashes and this mascara just clumped them up and looked like chunks or mascara on my eyelashes.
Carolynn D.
Carolynn D.
Winter Haven, FL
Great drug store mascara...great consistency, goes on clump free....and it's affordable! Good make up bag staple and it won't break the bank...perfect combo!
Noemi A.
Noemi A.
This is so affordable and it's great for the everyday look. It does leave a few clumps but overall it's one of my favorite mascaras.
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Warner Robins, GA
This mascara makes my lashes voluminous and very black. It's a dry formula though so it dries up quick and then starts to clump
Diana M.
Diana M.
Tracy, CA
I used this all the time before. It is good for everyday use nothing too glamorous and it is affordable
Aubrey O.
Aubrey O.
Hollywood, FL
It is similar in price to the nyx ones so, has anyone tried both? And do you have a preference?
Angel P.
Angel P.
Fleetwood, NC
What is the best color for looks?
Meli V.
Meli V.
Sheboygan , WI
Does this mascara clump up?
Mariana D.
Mariana D.
Vancouver , BC
Is it better than high end mascaras?
Deja K.
Deja K.
Covington, GA
Is this product better than L'Oréal original mascara ?