BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Amazon
Claudia M.
Claudia M.
I used this one couple of times ,makes my eyelashes very long and think 😊!!
Brandi S.
Brandi S.
Las Cruces, NM
Been using this mascara since I was a teenager. Always my go to for mascara
Janine V.
Janine V.
Colored mascara is always one of my go tos to not only add a pop of color to a neutral look but to add that final touch to fun Halloween looks! This brand isn’t the best brand for colored mascara but the price makes it worth it and with a couple layers you get decent color pay off!
Keisha H.
Keisha H.
San Marcos, TX
This is a summer essentials because all of the vibrant colors. It is very trendy. Very unique so a lot of people will point it out and most will like it as well. I would definitely recommend this product in any color
Xiomara R.
Xiomara R.
Bronx , NY
I really love this blue mascara for Spring and Summer it really makes my eyes pop and looks nice and bright when the sun hits my face really recommend these colorful Mascara by Maybelline.
Liz V.
Liz V.
Long Beach, CA
This product is okay. I actually don't prefer it on my upper lashes. It doesn't lengthen or add volume. I do continue to repurchase this product because I like it on my bottom lashes! The tiny brush works great on my bottom lashes and doesn't get the product everywhere. It also doesn't get clumpy or make my bottom lashes look like spider legs. So bad on upper lashes / great on bottom lashes!
Kristen A.
Kristen A.
Austin, TX
If you like playing with color you must buy these colored mascaras when they come out once a year! I have bought a few glitter and colored mascaras, and this line is by far the most pigmented color, and you really can see the bright color in just a few layers. It isn't clumpy and gives a fair amount of volume, but it can be layered over black volumizing mascara for added drama. Best part? If you dye your hair, this mascara can also be used as a brow wax/temporary dye to match your hair. All around an awesome product to have in your makeup drawer.
merri K.
merri K.
Wrentham, MA
Great mascara for first time makeup users. gives ur eyelashes a light coat making your eyelashes stand out more. doesn't give you much volume or thickness just makes your eyelashes darker. good baby step if you aren't used to wearing a lot of makeup
Eryn B.
Eryn B.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
This is my holy grail mascara. It's affordable and works miracles for your lashes. It is not waterproof so removal is a piece of cake. The only con is that one tube doesn't last long if you're using it daily but the pro to that is the affordable price.
Emily R.
Emily R.
I actually really like this mascara color on my bottom lashes when I do a red/pink eyeshadow look, it.s a good color and I feel like it shows up relatively well. I really do like the great lash formula, I wish it had the brush that comes with the Lots of Lashes variety though, I like that one much better than the standard wand.
Aubrey O.
Aubrey O.
Hollywood, FL
It is similar in price to the nyx ones so, has anyone tried both? And do you have a preference?
Angel P.
Angel P.
Fleetwood, NC
What is the best color for looks?
Meli V.
Meli V.
Sheboygan , WI
Does this mascara clump up?
Mariana D.
Mariana D.
Vancouver , BC
Is it better than high end mascaras?
Deja K.
Deja K.
Covington, GA
Is this product better than L'Oréal original mascara ?