BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Walmart*
Jesenia B.
Los Angeles , CA
Great mascara and I like how long my lashes look with this product and it's affordable and you should get it at any drugstore
Brissa T.
Pasco, WA
Love this mascarra ! Doesn't make your lashes stick all together it gives you long natural lashes! Plus it's really cheap!
I love this mascara so much. I use it with the Great Lash clear mascara and it works wonders. The color is a true black.
Diana f.
Berthoud, CO
OK for light make up look. Wouldnt recommend if you want a more dramatic look. Price is affordable. I would buy it again.
Shelby M.
Douglasville, GA
This is a great staple to have in your makeup bag! Plus my mom has always used this mascara. Great for the lower lashes.
Keren L.
iv'e used this mascara forever and always loved it. it doesn't leave my lashes lumpy and i love how it separate them.
Keyonna E.
Bates City, MO
I dislike this mascara very much-In only a few swipes my eyelashes became "chunky". Although, the coloring was nice.
Erica F.
You know.. I'm not a fan of this. I do like most of their other mascaras but this one made my eyelashes sit straight.
Charlena M.
I love how Maybelline great lash mascara make my eyes look so great. I like how the brush is made.its so easy to use.
Raphaela L.
Woodinville, WA
I really doesn't like this product because he promised me big eyes lashes with volume and definitely I don't get this
Aubrey O.
Hollywood, FL
It is similar in price to the nyx ones so, has anyone tried both? And do you have a preference?
Meli V.
Sheboygan, WI
Does this mascara clump up?
Angel P.
Fleetwood, NC
What is the best color for looks?
Deja K.
Covington, GA
Is this product better than L'Oréal original mascara ?
Mariana D.
Vancouver , BC
Is it better than high end mascaras?