BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Amazon
Tiffany D.
Warner Robins, GA
This mascara makes my lashes voluminous and very black. It's a dry formula though so it dries up quick and then starts to clump
This mascara is really good for beggingers. Till this day i use this mascara all the time so i would recommend for you to use it
Jesenia B.
Los Angeles , CA
Great mascara and I like how long my lashes look with this product and it's affordable and you should get it at any drugstore
Brissa T.
Pasco, WA
Love this mascarra ! Doesn't make your lashes stick all together it gives you long natural lashes! Plus it's really cheap!
Diana f.
Berthoud, CO
OK for light make up look. Wouldnt recommend if you want a more dramatic look. Price is affordable. I would buy it again.
I love this mascara so much. I use it with the Great Lash clear mascara and it works wonders. The color is a true black.
Shelby M.
Douglasville, GA
This is a great staple to have in your makeup bag! Plus my mom has always used this mascara. Great for the lower lashes.
Raphaela L.
Woodinville, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really doesn't like this product because he promised me big eyes lashes with volume and definitely I don't get this
Erica F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
You know.. I'm not a fan of this. I do like most of their other mascaras but this one made my eyelashes sit straight.
Charlena M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how Maybelline great lash mascara make my eyes look so great. I like how the brush is made.its so easy to use.
Aubrey O.
Hollywood, FL
It is similar in price to the nyx ones so, has anyone tried both? And do you have a preference?
Angel P.
Fleetwood, NC
What is the best color for looks?
Meli V.
Sheboygan , WI
Does this mascara clump up?
Mariana D.
Vancouver , BC
Is it better than high end mascaras?
Deja K.
Covington, GA
Is this product better than L'Oréal original mascara ?