BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Walmart*
Janine V.
Colored mascara is always one of my go tos to not only add a pop of color to a neutral look but to add that final touch to fun Halloween looks! This brand isn’t the best brand for colored mascara but the price makes it worth it and with a couple layers you get decent color pay off!
rae b.
Lafayette
Obsessed with colored mascara! Would really love to get this for Christmas this is on my wishlist! #Giftcontest @influenster😏❤❤❤ Maybelline Great Lash Colored Mascara
Megan B.
Atlanta, GA
I like this product in black but, I wasn't super impressed with the teal pigmentation in this formula. I wish it has more of a color pop however if does well at extending your lashes.
Cioly F.
I don't like this product. My experience with this eyelash mascara was terrible, its consistency is very liquid. It took about 30 minutes to apply and it was already dripping all over the eye.
Lizbeth H.
Nashville, AR
In my honest opinion it's not the best, but you get what you pay for. I bought it for about $5 at Walmart I think & it would usually end up under my eyes if I didn't use any mascara primer. I would not buy this mascara again.
Xiomara R.
Bronx, NY
I really love this blue mascara for Spring and Summer it really makes my eyes pop and looks nice and bright when the sun hits my face really recommend these colorful Mascara by Maybelline.
Keisha H.
San Marcos, TX
This is a summer essentials because all of the vibrant colors. It is very trendy. Very unique so a lot of people will point it out and most will like it as well. I would definitely recommend this product in any color
Cindy S.
This is one of my favorite drugstore mascaras. Although it's a little cakey, it's longlasting and doesn't smudge easily. It comes off fairly quickly with the help of makeup remover. My favorite part about the product is that this is one of the few brands that released colored mascara. I own the blue, green, burgundy, and violet ones out of this collection. Would definitely recommend this mascara to anyone who is looking to spice up their everyday look!
Amanda R.
Galax, VA
Great mascara for fun exciting colors for events. Awful for the case of volume and length. For me it seemed to have just painted over my eyelashes with a color. It did nothing to make them stand out.
The price on this is great & for a fun night out they are very neat colors. If you are looking to make your eyes really stand out though, this is not the mascara I would choose. Although the great lash "big" in black or brown is an AMAZING mascara and I use it daily.
Liz V.
Long Beach, CA
This product is okay. I actually don't prefer it on my upper lashes. It doesn't lengthen or add volume. I do continue to repurchase this product because I like it on my bottom lashes! The tiny brush works great on my bottom lashes and doesn't get the product everywhere. It also doesn't get clumpy or make my bottom lashes look like spider legs. So bad on upper lashes / great on bottom lashes!
Aubrey O.
Hollywood, FL
It is similar in price to the nyx ones so, has anyone tried both? And do you have a preference?
Meli V.
Sheboygan , WI
Does this mascara clump up?
Angel P.
Fleetwood, NC
What is the best color for looks?
Deja K.
Covington, GA
Is this product better than L'Oréal original mascara ?
Mariana D.
Vancouver , BC
Is it better than high end mascaras?