BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Amazon
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Galax, VA
Great mascara for fun exciting colors for events. Awful for the case of volume and length. For me it seemed to have just painted over my eyelashes with a color. It did nothing to make them stand out.
The price on this is great & for a fun night out they are very neat colors. If you are looking to make your eyes really stand out though, this is not the mascara I would choose. Although the great lash "big" in black or brown is an AMAZING mascara and I use it daily.
Cindy S.
Cindy S.
This is one of my favorite drugstore mascaras. Although it's a little cakey, it's longlasting and doesn't smudge easily. It comes off fairly quickly with the help of makeup remover. My favorite part about the product is that this is one of the few brands that released colored mascara. I own the blue, green, burgundy, and violet ones out of this collection. Would definitely recommend this mascara to anyone who is looking to spice up their everyday look!
Makenzie T.
Makenzie T.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
I wanted to love this product because I love the idea of colored lashes but this mascara was absolutely terrible. I had the worst clumping of my life, as in I looked like I had two lashes bad and the color made it way worse. I took an eyebrow comb and combed through my lashes and they didn't look like they had any color and they held no curl. Plus, this product flaked on me so bad. I tried it several times and it was always awful.
Kristina k.
Kristina k.
I have the blue color in this mascara, (which was a limited edition color) and I love the pigmentation and the color that it gives to my lashes and it stays on my lashes all day without fading, but I don't like the wand,it makes my lashes look a little bit clumpy and spidery because the bristles aren't as close together.
Laisa V.
Laisa V.
San Bernardino, CA
Definitely a "natural look" mascara and that is the main reason why I love this product. The brush applies the mascara evenly and nicely. Never leaves big clumps and it has never dried up. And when taking the product off, it doesn't rip away your lashes like some other brands. Definitely a great and cheap product.
Christy B.
Christy B.
It's okay. I prefer my Tarte or Lancôme mascara to this. Lancôme especially has much prettier packaging and a flex wand instead of the straight one on this tune. For the price, it's about the best you're going to get. Mascara is worth investing in, though. Good versus bad can make a HUGE difference!
Estefany Q.
Estefany Q.
Elizabeth, NJ
This is one of my favorite mascara. I love to use them, recommend them 100.
deja las pestañas muy definidas y son de larga duracion, sinceramente es uno de mis favoritos. es facil de usar y aplicar, lo compraria nuevamente sin dudarlo ya lo he usado en varias ocacciones
Debbie A.
Debbie A.
Miami, Florida 33195-3413
Hace un buen trabajo sin embargo, no es de mis preferidas. hay otras marcas en el mercado por el mismo precio con una fórmula mejor, normalmente este tipo de mascara de pestañas las utilizo para las pestañas inferiores, para el día a día o para ocasiones cotidianas.
Kate S.
Kate S.
Lexington, KY
Not the best mascara I have ever used but it's fun if you want different color lashes. Good price for some fun makeup if you need it for one night. Easy to find at target or the grocery store. Would not buy for my normal mascara but good for something fun going on
Emily C.
Emily C.
Marlton, NJ
I'm a very big fan of Maybelline mascara because of the formula. I have been using them forever because they are so affordable and so long lasting. This isint totally waterproof so if your looking for that I would not recommend this but this is a great mascara
Aubrey O.
Aubrey O.
Hollywood, FL
It is similar in price to the nyx ones so, has anyone tried both? And do you have a preference?
Angel P.
Angel P.
Fleetwood, NC
What is the best color for looks?
Meli V.
Meli V.
Sheboygan , WI
Does this mascara clump up?
Mariana D.
Mariana D.
Vancouver , BC
Is it better than high end mascaras?
Deja K.
Deja K.
Covington, GA
Is this product better than L'Oréal original mascara ?