BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Type: Mascara Color Mapping: Blue see more...

Maybelline Great Lash Colored Mascara
  • "If you like playing with color you must buy these colored mascaras when they come out once a year! I have bought a few glitter and colored mascaras, and this line is by far the most pigmented color, and you really can see the bright color in just a few layers. It isn't clumpy and gives a fair amount of volume, but it can be layered over black volumizing mascara for added drama. Best part? If you dye your hair, this mascara can also be used as a brow wax/temporary dye to match your hair. All around an awesome product to have in your makeup drawer." in 14 reviews
Janine V.
Colored mascara is always one of my go tos to not only add a pop of color to a neutral look but to add that final touch to fun Halloween looks! This brand isn’t the best brand for colored mascara but the price makes it worth it and with a couple layers you get decent color pay off!
Taylor P.
Pro's: Affordable. Bright up close. Subtle pop of color on dark lashes. Bolder on white or primed lashes. Color choices are alright.

Con's: Color isn't very bright or noticeable from a distance. Lashes clump up easily. Easy to get spider lashes. Not very budge proof or long lasting. Color flakes off after a few hours, falling onto face.

Packaging: Standard Great Lash tube. Bold colors used for packaging. Standard wand. Easy to fling mascara everywhere when removing wand from tube.

Final Thoughts: I use these for Halloween, editorial looks, and not much else. Not really suitable for everyday use, in my opinion, unless you only plan on wearing for a few hours at most.

Shade I Own: I See Blue, Green With Envy, Wink Of Pink, Vision In Violet, Teal Appeal
Cioly F.
I don't like this product. My experience with this eyelash mascara was terrible, its consistency is very liquid. It took about 30 minutes to apply and it was already dripping all over the eye.
Maddie M.
East Berlin, PA
I don’t usually like this mascara too much but colored ones I absolutely love. They are so bright and just really fun. They’re also pretty inexpensive so that just makes it even better!
Xiomara R.
Bronx, NY
I really love this blue mascara for Spring and Summer it really makes my eyes pop and looks nice and bright when the sun hits my face really recommend these colorful Mascara by Maybelline.
Lizbeth H.
Nashville, AR
In my honest opinion it's not the best, but you get what you pay for. I bought it for about $5 at Walmart I think & it would usually end up under my eyes if I didn't use any mascara primer. I would not buy this mascara again.
Keisha H.
San Marcos, TX
This is a summer essentials because all of the vibrant colors. It is very trendy. Very unique so a lot of people will point it out and most will like it as well. I would definitely recommend this product in any color
rae b.
Lafayette
Obsessed with colored mascara! Would really love to get this for Christmas this is on my wishlist! #Giftcontest @influenster😏❤❤❤ Maybelline Great Lash Colored Mascara
Cindy S.
This is one of my favorite drugstore mascaras. Although it's a little cakey, it's longlasting and doesn't smudge easily. It comes off fairly quickly with the help of makeup remover. My favorite part about the product is that this is one of the few brands that released colored mascara. I own the blue, green, burgundy, and violet ones out of this collection. Would definitely recommend this mascara to anyone who is looking to spice up their everyday look!
Amanda R.
Galax, VA
Great mascara for fun exciting colors for events. Awful for the case of volume and length. For me it seemed to have just painted over my eyelashes with a color. It did nothing to make them stand out.
The price on this is great & for a fun night out they are very neat colors. If you are looking to make your eyes really stand out though, this is not the mascara I would choose. Although the great lash "big" in black or brown is an AMAZING mascara and I use it daily.
Aubrey O.
Hollywood, FL
It is similar in price to the nyx ones so, has anyone tried both? And do you have a preference?
Meli V.
Sheboygan, WI
Does this mascara clump up?
Angel P.
Fleetwood, NC
What is the best color for looks?
Deja K.
Covington, GA
Is this product better than L'Oréal original mascara ?
Mariana D.
Vancouver, BC
Is it better than high end mascaras?

back