BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Walmart*
Janine V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Colored mascara is always one of my go tos to not only add a pop of color to a neutral look but to add that final touch to fun Halloween looks! This brand isn’t the best brand for colored mascara but the price makes it worth it and with a couple layers you get decent color pay off!
rae b.
Lafayette
Beauty Junkie Expert
Obsessed with colored mascara! Would really love to get this for Christmas this is on my wishlist! #Giftcontest @influenster😏❤❤❤ Maybelline Great Lash Colored Mascara
Megan B.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this product in black but, I wasn't super impressed with the teal pigmentation in this formula. I wish it has more of a color pop however if does well at extending your lashes.
Cioly F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't like this product. My experience with this eyelash mascara was terrible, its consistency is very liquid. It took about 30 minutes to apply and it was already dripping all over the eye.
Xiomara R.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this blue mascara for Spring and Summer it really makes my eyes pop and looks nice and bright when the sun hits my face really recommend these colorful Mascara by Maybelline.
Lizbeth H.
Nashville, AR
In my honest opinion it's not the best, but you get what you pay for. I bought it for about $5 at Walmart I think & it would usually end up under my eyes if I didn't use any mascara primer. I would not buy this mascara again.
Keisha H.
San Marcos, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a summer essentials because all of the vibrant colors. It is very trendy. Very unique so a lot of people will point it out and most will like it as well. I would definitely recommend this product in any color
Amanda R.
Galax, VA
Great mascara for fun exciting colors for events. Awful for the case of volume and length. For me it seemed to have just painted over my eyelashes with a color. It did nothing to make them stand out.
The price on this is great & for a fun night out they are very neat colors. If you are looking to make your eyes really stand out though, this is not the mascara I would choose. Although the great lash "big" in black or brown is an AMAZING mascara and I use it daily.
Makenzie T.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
I wanted to love this product because I love the idea of colored lashes but this mascara was absolutely terrible. I had the worst clumping of my life, as in I looked like I had two lashes bad and the color made it way worse. I took an eyebrow comb and combed through my lashes and they didn't look like they had any color and they held no curl. Plus, this product flaked on me so bad. I tried it several times and it was always awful.
Victoria D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara s amazing and gives my lashes a beautiful finish. I use this on my daily makeup routine. I really like the formula. It's a good price. I like the packaging. However, there are other mascaras that are more affordable if you're on a budget. I still highly recommend this mascara.
Aubrey O.
Hollywood, FL
It is similar in price to the nyx ones so, has anyone tried both? And do you have a preference?
Angel P.
Fleetwood, NC
What is the best color for looks?
Meli V.
Sheboygan , WI
Does this mascara clump up?
Mariana D.
Vancouver , BC
Is it better than high end mascaras?
Deja K.
Covington, GA
Is this product better than L'Oréal original mascara ?