BY MAYBELLINE

Tame unruly eyelashes and brows with the classic Great Lash® brush, now in a clear gel formula.

Water, Alcohol Denat., Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Panthenol, Disodium EDTA. F.I.L.

• How well does this mascara work? I have tried 3 different great l...5 Answers
  • I've been keeping an eye on this product for quite some time, but...3 Answers
  • I've used this product before! And i honestly love it but i wonde...6 Answers
Margaret Jessica M.
Avoca, IA
This is one my my (very few) holy grail products that I just can't live without. I've tried other clear mascaras but I always come back to this. I use it for two things. 1) my eyelashes are long so I always get mascara smudges on my brow bone by the end of the day -- unless I put this over my mascara; it locks in the colored mascara so it stays put all day without making it hard to remove the way some waterproof formulas will (but still holds up to some moisture -- think getting caught in the rain or a hot day; not swimming or big time crying). 2) nothing works better at holding my brows in place; I use this after filling in with powder or pencil, and my hairs don't budge, and neither does the color. Bonus perk -- when the bottle is empty, I rinse it out and fill with oil (fractionated coconut oil is great, but so is jojoba oil, argan oil, sweet almond oil -- whatever you have on hand, really) and use the brush to put it on your waterproof mascaras at the end of the day to remove.
Faith H.
Duncanville, TX
I use this before I put on my mascara, and on my eyebrows as well. I don't know that there's that much to say about it. It's a good clear mascara that keeps my eyebrows in place. It's very easy to use, and you can't mess this up because it's clear.
The right amount of products comes on the wand, and maybe if I were using the black one I would have something different to say about it, but I don't feel that too much product comes out on the brush, which I LOVE!
I believe I remember paying about $4 something dollars for this, and it's one of the cheaper mascaras, but just as good as many other brands. I have never tried the black mascara yet, as I am already using one, but I think I will give it a try once the one I'm using runs out.
Michelle K.
Columbus, OH
Most underrated product in history. Ever since ABH brows became a thing people have loved the setting gel, jokes on them because I've been using this stuff for years! I use it for brows, blending my own lashes into my falsies, and adding this as a final coat on any mascara helps to keep it from smudging or running and makes any mascara cry-proof. A bonus way that I use it is if one of my eyelashes has decided to have a mind of its own and curl the wrong way (poking my eye or irritating my kid) I can swipe this on and keep it in place without having to worry about makeup irritating my eyes
Ashley F.
So I actually don't use this product on my lashes, but rather my eyebrows. I don't think that people need to buy expensive fancy eyebrow gel, when this clear gel does the job just as well! I am already filling in my brows with a colored product so I like that it is clear and doesn't alter the color I've just used. It keeps my brow hairs in place all day, and a little goes a long way. I find myself taking some of the product off of the wand because I don't need my brows drenched in it. I buy this every time, and it is one of my cult favorites.
Agenthani S.
The stars are mostly for the amazing hold it gives. I have pretty thick brows, and I use this to hold my brow hairs in place usually about 3-4 days after I've had them threaded. I dislike the amount of product the brush gives though, and while I understand that this is a mascara, it's still too much product for the lashes too. I have repurchased this a lot before, only because I've been too lazy to take time out to research brow gels. But, I'll be repurchasing an actual brow gel once I'm done with this.
Brooke H.
Santa Barbara, CA
I use this great lash clear mascara almost everyday. its not your typical mascara your not going to get crazy bold dramatic lashes. but you are going to get an everyday soft look. Good for work, good for when you don't have a lot of time put want a little something for your lashes. it does not clump easy to remove, dries quickly but does not dry your lashes out no breakage. It good for when your eyelashes need a break from heavy mascara but you still want to have something on your lashes
Keaziyah D.
Well I give this product 5 stars because this product is great for both brows and eyelashes. And this product is great for if you just want to go out and do some errands. And the best thing is that it's clear and if it's hot out side and if your sweating and it hits your eyes then your will be ok. And the best thing is that this product goes for $4.49
Julia H.
I have been using this product on my brows ever since I was a teenager. In my opinion, this is a great alternative for those high end brow gels out there. The only drawback of this product is that it can take awhile to dry, but that is to be expected from other brow gels/clear mascara's as well. But I would definitely buy this product again!
Sierra D.
I use this to hold my brows in place, and it does the job alright. I have more unruly brow, and it holds them okay. my only complaint is with the packaging. when you have a clear gel in a clear tube, it eventually picks up any brow pencil or powder that you also used, and then the gel turns brown, and it just looks gross in the tube.
angie a.
I have used this product and I believe the quality is great. It is clear (evidently), but what I like most about this product is that it lifts your eyelashes and gives enough support to leave them lifted throughout the day. You don't have to worry about smearing your mascara. Great for keeping eyebrows in place as well.
Christina S.
Lenexa, KS
Does this leave your brows wet looking?
Jessica R.
I've used this product before! And i honestly love it but i wonder if it works as a eyebrow gel? Because i need something for my eyebrows!!
isabela s.
Stockton, CA
I hear this product does miracle to eyebrow but does it work on eyelashes as well??
Melissa H.
Do you find it loads a lot of product on the wand?
Jasmine V.
Brownsville, TX
How does this product work as a brow gel?