BY MAYBELLINE

Tame unruly eyelashes and brows with the classic Great Lash® brush, now in a clear gel formula.

Water, Alcohol Denat., Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Panthenol, Disodium EDTA. F.I.L.

• How well does this mascara work? I have tried 3 different great l...5 Answers
  • I've been keeping an eye on this product for quite some time, but...3 Answers
  • I've used this product before! And i honestly love it but i wonde...6 Answers
Teri B.
I use this to set my eyebrows and I love it. It not only keeps them in place, it also does not leave my eyebrows feeling crunchy. This is a great alternative if you are on a budget or don't want to spend a lot of money on an actual brow gel. Also it's great for the ones who don't like the feeling that an actual eyebrow gel gives. They tend to feel like you used hairspray on your eyebrows, whereas this doe not have that feeling at all and keeps your brows in place as well. A downside to this is that it starts to look disgusting after a fair amount of uses since it is clear. But also a tube of this lasts such a long time and is well worth it for the price point. I will continue to repurchase this product.
Kim T.
Corvallis, OR
Just like every youtuber I watch, I use this on my brows after applying my brow powder and it is AMAZING. I have really long eyebrow hairs that curl inwards and this keeps the hairs up and in place where I want them to go.

I saw a review here that said they use this mascara before applying black mascara to their lashes, kind of like a primer, and I have to say that is GENIUS. I will definitely be trying that out.
Brianne B.
For years I’ve used this clear mascara before applying my black mascara. I️t coats the lashes nicely and prevents them from clumping! It’s so cheap too which makes I️t hard to beat! If you are looking for a good lash primer, this works really well. The wand also fits nicely on the bottom lashes and makes them look longer!
Amanda L.
Gfafb, ND
I like to use this as a eyebrow gel instead of for eye lashes. I find this sets my eyebrows very nicely and even if you get eyebrow product In the tube it just makes it tinted. This product is easy to find in drugstores by the mascara and is $5. If you use for eyebrows it’s gonna last you a really long time.
Colleen D.
I’ve never used this for my lashes but I use it to set my eyebrows and I would recommend it to anyone for that, it helps your brows stay in place and makes anything you put on them last all day, I’ve been using it for years and love this product! And the brush is great and helps coat all the hairs!
Kelly M.
San Juan Capo, CA
All time favorite product to use as a brow Gel. It keeps my brows neat and tidy without adding any extra darkness. It dries down without feeling hard or crunchy, and it is very affordable. Love this stuff so much!
Raquel E.
Austin, TX
I can use this for my brows to keep them in place and looks so natural and I have put on lashes just holds the curl for those days I want my lashes curled but my eyes water keeps the curl and no black mascara running down my face. But really like using for my brows.
Jessica R.
Cherry Hill
Used this on my eyelashes and also eyebrows to keep them in place. Worked fine for a while then developed a weird smell. I threw it out and never bothered to buy another one. I would not recommend unless you have no other clear mascara options.
Yasmine F.
I love to use this on its own to set my eyebrows in place for the day. It gives a natural look and that look stays all day. I love the color combo on all the great lash products. You can use this to go on top of brow powder as well.
Shannon M.
Jackson Spgs, NC
Seals in your mascara great! Also can use this as your normal mascara. I used this a long time ago but just haven’t gotten around to buying more. Would deff recommend for someone wanted to look natural or as a primer
Christina S.
Lenexa, KS
Does this leave your brows wet looking?
Jessica R.
I've used this product before! And i honestly love it but i wonder if it works as a eyebrow gel? Because i need something for my eyebrows!!
isabela s.
Stockton, CA
I hear this product does miracle to eyebrow but does it work on eyelashes as well??
Melissa H.
Do you find it loads a lot of product on the wand?
Jasmine V.
Brownsville, TX
How does this product work as a brow gel?