BY MAYBELLINE #72 in Mascara

America’s favorite mascara goes BIG! Bigger brush, bigger lashes.

Aqua/Water, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Ozokerite, Glyceryl Stearate, Ppg-17/Lpdi/Dmpa Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Palmitic Acid, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Phenoxyethanol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Methylparaben, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Disodium Edta, Bh, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Simethicone, Quaternium-22.

May Contain:

CI 77491, CI 77499, CI 77492/Iron Oxides, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77007/Ultramarines, 75470 Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide

• I would like to try it, it really is waterproof?5 Answers
  • I always use the regular version of this mascara and actually nev...3 Answers
  • I love mascara !! I wanted to know If Maybelline Blackest Black G...6 Answers
Caroline B.
Raleigh, NC
This is the only mascara I use. I live by this. I have used many expensive mascaras but this one is awesome for the quality and price. I would definitely recommend everyone to try this out. I personally use blackest black.
Neidelys R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my go to! I love big sexy full lashes and this mascara makes that happen for me and I absolutely love it! If you’re looking for one to buy they I recommended this one if that’s the style you’re going for!
Elizabeth R.
Saint louis , MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not very good, but good in a pinch. Forgot my mascara on a trip and had to buy a new one. This was the only one they had and it worked for the night but flaked and smeared and took a lot of work to get a decent lash
Dahlia M.
Chatsworth, CA
Review for: Blackest Black
This is my go-to second coat of mascara. Love the way I️t volumizes my lashes without giving off a clumpy, just-got-out-of-the-pool-with-a-full-face-of-makeup-on look. Everyone’s lashes are different but for my curly, short lashes, I️ tend to go for length on the first coat, then go back in with this Maybelline mascara for the second coat.
holly s.
South Dennis
Review for: Blackest Black
A pretty average performing pharmacy mascara. I don’t think I would recommend this to anyone but it works. The colors don’t seem to differ from black to blackest black. It’s just alright nothing special.
Kathryn F.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Blackest Black
This was my very first mascara I ever wore when I first started experimenting with makeup. I wore it for years until I actually went out and decided to try some other products. It's okay, nothing special about it really. It didn't do much for my eyes and was a little clumpy but not too much. The price was really cheap though so that's a plus.
Reebs W.
Spring Branch TX
Review for: Blackest Black
I got this mascara at Walmart a couple days ago for under $5 and I love it already! It is a very dark color, the wand is nice and thick, and when on the lashes it doesn't crumble off or clump up. The tube is adorable as well. The pink body and green cap scream summer fun. I really recommend this mascara.
Daniella D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
love it, ive been using this brand since i first started using just mascara about 4 years ago i use it everyday, its long lasting and honestly i fwll in love at first sight, it is super effective and easy to use i wpuld definitely keep going back and buying it all the time its my go to ❤️😊
Marisela(Bertha) G.
Review for: Blackest Black
This mascara was not very convincing it didn’t extend the eyelashes it clumped quite a bit and it in last like the other ones did this is OK for one or two I was been off all day and it does not make your eyelashes look longer so I do not recommend this one if you have small eyelashes
Daniel H.
Seattle
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara is a classic and for good reasons. This mascara is affordable, adds length and volume. I love how it make me my lashes look full and not clumpy. I will defiantly be repurchasing once I run out even though I have tons of other mascaras to use up.
kmarie c.
San Antonio, TX
Does this mascara give any volume to your eyelashes?
Barbara  P.
I love mascara !! I wanted to know If Maybelline Blackest Black Greate Lash Big Mascara leaves your eyelashes dry?
Yamilet Romero R.
I would like to try it, it really is waterproof?
Alexa T.
Los Angeles, CA
I used to only use this mascara, but found it to be too clumpy. Any suggestions?
Misty C.
Alton, TX
Does this mascara last all day and keeps your lashes volumize?