BY MAYBELLINE

America’s favorite mascara goes BIG! Bigger brush, bigger lashes.

Aqua/Water, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Ozokerite, Glyceryl Stearate, Ppg-17/Lpdi/Dmpa Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Palmitic Acid, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Phenoxyethanol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Methylparaben, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Disodium Edta, Bh, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Simethicone, Quaternium-22.

May Contain:

CI 77491, CI 77499, CI 77492/Iron Oxides, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77007/Ultramarines, 75470 Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide

• I would like to try it, it really is waterproof?6 Answers
  • I always use the regular version of this mascara and actu...4 Answers
  • I love mascara !! I wanted to know If Maybelline Blackest...7 Answers
Maybelline Great Lash® BIG® Washable Mascara
  • "Give very much volume to my eyelashes!!!!I adore it!! This way wash the face it does not fall, is simply surprising!" in 60 reviews
  • "It's so rare that this mascara makes you eyelashes so long. This mascara is my all time favorite. I always buy this mascara I cry when I ran out of it. This is a waterproof mascara my mom uses it too. " in 24 reviews
  • "This mascara is the one I have been using since high school and will continue to use. This is my go to everyday mascara. Even trying high end mascaras, to me they still do not come close to how great this product is. It gives me dark, full, and long lashes. " in 21 reviews
  • "For inexpensive mascara, this is the best. Keep it in your car, your gym bag, and your pencil bag :) You never know when you may need a touch up. This long lasting mascara makes lashes full and voluptuous! Perfect for on the go and anytime!" in 20 reviews
Rebecca B.
Newburgh, NY
Review for: Blackest Black more...
I have been using this mascara since high school(I am 33 now) and swear by it! Everyone always compliments my eyelashes and how beautiful and full they are. And I know it is because of this mascara. I have tried many other mascaras before and most of them end up breaking off my eyelashes! Especially anything waterproof. So, because of that I have stopped using any other mascara and stick to my $5 blackest black Maybelline mascara. The other ones may look good but if they break my lashes off what is the sense in wearing it if I won't have any lashes in the long run?!
Michelle E.
Johnson City, TN
This is the "OG" of mascaras. Very first mascara I ever used and still to this day almost 20 years later (I'm 31) I would still use it. It's not the absolute best of the best but it does it's job. It's been around for so long and there's so many more products that promise so much and come threw. Although this is not my go to mascara, I would highly recommend this to a young girl playong with and learning about makeup. I would still use this if ibwas low on money and I didn't have my high end stuff.
Nadine I.
Staten Island
Review for: Very Black 131 more...
A beautiful mascara for volume. It’s super easy to apply and use and the wand gives your lashes shape. The only thing that bothers me slightly is how wet the formula is, so you need to be careful when applying it not to get it everywhere. Would definitely repurchase!
MaryAnn G.
Review for: Blackest Black more...
I love Love this mascara! I’ve tried many brands over the years and this one I just keep going back to. The larger brush size is perfect to grab many lashes at a time. I like it better than the others in this line, just something about BIG like Sex in the City!
jalena a.
Los Angeles
This mascara doesn't do anything impressive to my lashes. All it really does is color my lashes, doesn't add any volume whatsoever. I had higher hopes because this version says BIG but it was far from that. An elf mascara that I got for $2 performs way better than this.
kaitlyn d.
Review for: Blackest Black more...
I LOVE THIS MASCARA!!! this is the ONLY mascara i use and it’s amazing. you can find this at target, cvs and any other grocery store/drugstores. i have used this all my life and i totally recommend. i first tried the lots of lashes but that made my lashes clumpy definitely like the BIG one better.
Leslie S.
Hayward, CA
I love this mascara it is clumpy it doesn’t dry fast the product last a very long time and the wand of the mascara is amazing it gets very lash to make it look bigger and thicker, this mascara is amazing ive been using it for years
Crystal🌻 H.
Fresno
This mascara works fine but it brings my lashes down after i’ve curled them which sucks. It doesn’t give me that much volume or length either. I’ve used it a few times and it’s not my favorite. I personally wouldn’t buy this again.
Emma G.
Portland, OR
Review for: Blackest Black more...
Good little mascara. They have a couple different shades (I’m pretty sure there’s a brown shade too for a more natural look), and it does indeed wash off, but I haven’t had it run or flake off yet. It also has yet to get clumpy.
Jesenia E.
Panorama City, CA
Review for: Blackest Black more...
I have recently purchased this from Target. And I like how they do define your lashes to look big and full. I got this at Target. I usually like to have different brands to choose from so once I see one of my máscaras running low I’ll go and search for a new mascara. I will probably be buying more but of the other styles they have to see which best suits my needs.
kmarie c.
San Antonio, TX
Does this mascara give any volume to your eyelashes?
Barbara  P.
I love mascara !! I wanted to know If Maybelline Blackest Black Greate Lash Big Mascara leaves your eyelashes dry?
Yamilet Romero R.
I would like to try it, it really is waterproof?
Alexa T.
Fountain Vly, CA
I used to only use this mascara, but found it to be too clumpy. Any suggestions?
Sab L.
Dunedin, FL
How long lasting is this product?