BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Great Finish Fast-Dry Nail Enamel - Cafe Au Lait #310

Buy on Amazon
Nicole  D.
Nicole D.
Yukon, PA
I have so many different colors of this nail polish! I love how it goes on so smooth! It sets super fast, but not so fast that you can't fix an error lol. I do my nails a couple times a week and I always use this!
Emile A.
Emile A.
Palmdale
I honestly really love this color !! This did meet my expectations because it is a very nice. Consistency . This didn't need room for improvement, I don't often use it , but I do recommend it to others !!
Helena T.
Helena T.
Longmeadow, MA
This has been one of my all time fave polishes since I can even recall wearing nail polish. It's fast drying, easy to apply, lasts 10 days and looks amazing all the time.
Nazarie R.
Nazarie R.
Orlando, FL
Really does dry fast and a cute nude color. I like that after one coat it already looks done. Fast drying means more layers so you get done quicker.
Kristine A.
Kristine A.
Richmond Dale, OH
Love this product but not this color. Its does dry fast you don't have to wait for ever for it too dry. It's a very affordable price.
CRYSTAL M.
CRYSTAL M.
Dried quick. Didn't needed multi coats for color to pop. But came off easily with bookish remover. Definitely buying more
Bobbie S.
Bobbie S.
Las Animas, CO
I didn't like this product just wasn't my type of stuff I don't think I'll buy this ever ever ever again I threw it away
Jackie V.
Jackie V.
Blaine, TN
I love mayboline nail polish. Great variety on colors and different types of polish. This is my most used nail polish.
Sahrai M.
Sahrai M.
cute color. i like to wear these kind of colors and it's perfect! long lasting. used lots of times
Cindy B.
Cindy B.
Glen Allen, VA
Love the polish and it drugs really fast I would recommend this product to others